Trusted Contributor
@LTT1 wrote:
suzyQ3 

This morning as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific poster?

No. It seems to be a change in how the quotes appear. Instead of seeing my or any nic as being quoted, I see "wrote."

Please confirm so that I know I'm not crazy. :-)

I’m trying it now. That is funny that you thought there was a new poster named “wrote.” I would have too. 

@So I guess I’m supposed to delete the @ sign and the word “wrote.” ? But I have gotten confused many times over who wrote what in long discussions and I wish it wasn’t so confusing!

@I just deleted the @ symbol, not the word wrote.

Respected Contributor

But then I'm a proponent of quoting. 

Not everybody is

Honored Contributor
@suzyQ3 wrote:

This morning as I started reading the forums, I wondered who this "wrote" was. Was it a very new and prolific poster?

No. It seems to be a change in how the quotes appear. Instead of seeing my or any nic as being quoted, I see "wrote."

No, @suzyQ3 , I'm afraid it confirms everything you feared.  You are crazy!  On the slippery slope to madness.  The Q is subtly making changes a la "Gaslight".  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

wrote:
@suzyQ3 wrote:

No, @suzyQ3 , I'm afraid it confirms everything you feared.  You are crazy!  On the slippery slope to madness.  The Q is subtly making changes a la "Gaslight".  Woman LOL

I don’t think QVC is consciously making changes to the discussion forums. I think that the Lithium software used in the forums seems not to play nice with anything. I think the IT personnel are 90% stuck with a platform they can’t actually work on. Every time they attempt to work on anything at all on the group of QVC pages, it affects the forums.

So MUCH affects the forums that much of the time now, even when a “help” notice is posted in the proper forum about a malfunction, I think IT has told the moderators not to bother, and many times the moderators don’t even acknowledge a thing. The “wrote” thing has been occurring  48+ hrs, it was reported early yesterday, and by early last evening no moderator had commented. 

Over the past several months I’ve reported a couple of different glitches that were in the correct forum, labeled in the title for Mods as requested - and not a word. I no longer bother to report any glitches, nor will I. I don’t see the point.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde The mods have responded. See customer care forum under "quote a post".  

Honored Contributor

wrote:
@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Venezia

"But because I am mad, I hate you. Because I am mad, I have betrayed you. And because I'm mad, I'm rejoicing in my heart, without a shred of pity, without a shred of regret, watching you go with glory in my heart!"

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

we get it.   we know how to use google.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Moonchilde The mods have responded. See customer care forum under "quote a post".  

Yes, @proudlyfromNJ, thanks, I did gather that they eventually responded, but it was literally almost days after it was first notice & reported. IMO that’s ignoring it for a long time, even though it was reported in the requested manner in the requested place.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

wrote:

we get it.   we know how to use google.

@lovescats, is this directed at me for quoting from "Gaslight"? Yes, of course I used google. Is that a problem?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I see these odd replies. 

I'm having internet issues tonight, and don't need QVC forum issues as well!   

Think I'll go read my book!