Occasional Contributor

Re: Question about Korres Scents

The cherry vanilla is rather sweet. The Vanilla cinnamon is more subtle (and the combination shower gel and body butter are on sale with free shipping ). I'm getting some more. It's my new favorite.
Respected Contributor

I have the guave.  It's a nice scent, but I don't think it smells like guava. 

Respected Contributor

The only scent I like in this line of terrific body creams is the Youghurt-very clean.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
I'll probably buy the TS if it comes in the yoghurt scent and a few other Korres items to try. I'm eyeing the cherry vanilla.

I was so excited to try Cherry Vanilla, but I found it to be absolutely horrible. It's very perfumey and very strong. It didn't smell like either cherry or vanilla to me. I had to wash it off immediately after applying the body butter and even then I smelled it for hours afterward. 

I didn't like the Bergamot Pear, either. My favorite Korres scents are Cassis Fig, Jasmine, Payapa Mango, Guava, and Vanilla Cinnamon. I think the Jasmine is fresh, clean scent. The Guava might be too fruity for you, but maybe you'd like Vanilla Guava. They have a 6-piece set of small body butters with Basil Lemon, Guava, Jasmine, Japanese Rose, Vanilla Guava, and Yoghurt. You might want to give that a try to sample many of the sets. The small body butters are a perfect size to toss in a purse and use on the go and would give you a good idea of many of their scents. 

You may also want to read some reviews of the Water Lily, which I have no experience with but could be a light, fresh scent.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!
Honored Contributor

the basil/lemon is my favorite.

My husband likes the fig.

Respected Contributor

I also like the fact that these butters are in tubes. Yes, I use product from a tub but it seems so unsanitary to dip your hands into a tub time after time.
Esteemed Contributor

I would suggest White Grape or Basil Lemon. These are both crisp, clean scents, especially the White Grape.

Respected Contributor

I can't remember....is it evine or hsn that starts their daily special at 9pm?
Esteemed Contributor

oops..I hearted your post but meant to hit reply.

Say it's not so about the Cherry Vanilla. I purchased a few months ago but will not be opening anytime soon. I hope that it's not too perfumey.

I would be so disappointed.