Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

This looks like a nice set - very pretty packaging for sure on all three of the sets.  I'm guessing they'll all smell nice as well.  I haven't found one Beekman scent that I'd find offensive or off putting.  I just posted in another thread that I haven't bought any Beekman in quite awhile as I'm trying to use what I have and make myself be more careful in the future.  I hope I can hold to that. 

If I remember correctly, past Bounty Boxes were something like $75 or $80 so I'm guessing the TTV will be right around there - maybe on the higher end due to the MC dish being included.  MC is very expensive, IMO.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinchI'm guessing the TTV price will be less than $75, since that's the threshold for free shipping on the Evine card.  Previous bounty boxes were $60 + shipping.  I think this one will probably be around $69.99.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

@Nightowlzwrote:

SOAP DISH SIZE ALERT

I was looking at the soap dish in the new Bounty Box. It's only 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x1"H & fits their 3.5 oz soap bars & not the 9 oz bars.

I always buy the 9 oz bars so the soap dish won't work for me. They should have made it larger so you could use either size.

@Nightowlz- I like the bigger bars too, but always cut them in half.  Would that work for you?

@JeanLouiseFinch I have never cut one of the bars in half. I like them the way they are. I would use the soap dish for something else since I would not want to keep it in the shower.

I keep the bar in a 2 piece travel container so I can drain any water out & take in the shower when I go so it does not waste away. The soap container was the only thing I could find with a lid so I could take it when travelling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmowrote:

@Chi-town girlIn addition to the Bounty Box, the Hello Sunshine kit is definitely on my radar.  Hoping for good mark-downs and maybe a coupon or free shipping!

@Linmo @sunshine45 I'm still thinking about the Bounty box, but only evine card holders are getting the incentives and I don't think there will be a coupon. Bummer!

Looks like a new dispenser for the sunscreen, hopefully addressed the clogging issue. It would be good for them to comment on this change during presentation.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Why do you think the pump is different on the Hello Sunshine sunscreen?  I'm debating between that set and the sunscreen duo, but I'd rather have the new and improved pump if there is one.

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@Chi-town girl Why do you think the pump is different on the Hello Sunshine sunscreen?  I'm debating between that set and the sunscreen duo, but I'd rather have the new and improved pump if there is one.

@Linmo - it's  a visibly different dispenser.  The new one is black and it looks like pump similar function to the liquid soap. The previous version is a white spray head with a clear cap. The spray head clogs.  It looks like a good change!  And the duo price is good. ..except for the high 6.99 shipping

*Evine is only selling the new dispense*

Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each - 312-985

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

has anyone tried the sunscreen?

i may be interested in that also.

i see my list growing......LOL.

i also want several of the hand wash/hand cream duos with the bonus hand wash.

just gave a friend of mine a few of the lip balms. i have so many and i rarely seem to use them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

has anyone tried the sunscreen?

i may be interested in that also.

i see my list growing......LOL.

just gave a friend of mine a few of the lip balms. i have so many and i rarely seem to use them.

@sunshine45 - yes, I bought the sunscreen last year when it was launched. 

I recommend it. Effective. Thin consistency, not sticky or goopy. No scent. Works well for face, under makeup. Great for all ages. My only complaint was the spray nozzle clogged so I'm glad to see the new dispenser head. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I've been wanting to try the sunscreen so I think I'll get the duo and hope that it's the new dispenser.  I have an Evine card so I'll purchase it in the same order with with my 2 Bounty Boxes and get free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  I've been wanting to try the sunscreen so I think I'll get the duo and hope that it's the new dispenser.  I have an Evine card so I'll purchase it in the same order with with my 2 Bounty Boxes and get free shipping.

@Linmo - I did a search on evine for the Beekman sunscreen, they only have the new dispenser items,  so you should be fine. Pls post a review.