Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

It looks like they removed the Bounty Box from the system.  Maybe too many people were ordering it ahead of time and they were concerned about an early sell-out.

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

It looks like they removed the Bounty Box from the system.  Maybe too many people were ordering it ahead of time and they were concerned about an early sell-out.

@Linmo I saw they did that.

Now they show bars of soap with Almanac as the TS???

There schedule under shows on their products page looks like it has changed?

It showed a TS for Sun but does not now?

Are they still going to offer the Bounty Box as the TS?

Respected Contributor

I saw it go up for sale at $100 earlier today, and then it disapeared.

I had it bookmarked yesterday too, and no longer seems to be anywhere in their system.  Anyone know what is up?  I would not have purchased for $100.  Perehaps people did purchase at that price to make sure that they got it, and will have the price adjusted?  Who knows.....

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I received an email this morning that it was available and now it's not. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz The soap and almanac set is tomorrow's TTV.  I believe the Bounty Box will be Sunday's TTV (starting at 11 PM EST Saturday night).  They might launch it earlier tomorrow as they did with the soap TTV today.  I think they just took it offline temporarily to avoid an early sell-out.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

There is a Hello Sunshine kit that includes the sunscreen. Current price is $38 & will most likely be adjusted at show time

The sunscreen is nice & effective. No scent. Very light weight, good under makeup. I spray into my hands and then apply. The dispenser (last year) clogged so I just stopped using the spray nozzle and poured. Can't tell if they have a new dispenser,  it looks the same as last yr

Beekman 1802 3-Piece "Hello Sunshine" Goat Milk Sun Care Collection - 313-863

@Chi-town girl

I’m interested in this. I purchased a 2 pack of Isomers sunscreen and it balls up horribly when I apply it over any skincare at all. I can use it on other body parts on skin with nothing else on it.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

has anyone tried the sunscreen?

i may be interested in that also.

i see my list growing......LOL.

just gave a friend of mine a few of the lip balms. i have so many and i rarely seem to use them.

@sunshine45 - yes, I bought the sunscreen last year when it was launched. 

I recommend it. Effective. Thin consistency, not sticky or goopy. No scent. Works well for face, under makeup. Great for all ages. My only complaint was the spray nozzle clogged so I'm glad to see the new dispenser head. 

@Chi-town girl

You have just about convinced me to try it! I don’t need the soap or lip balm so I might try the 2 pack instead of the other kit.

Honored Contributor

The bounty box looks nice but I wouldn’t use the Eau de Toilette and simply don’t use a bar of soap fast enough to order that much soap at one time. I’ve given half of my bars of soap from bounty boxes away and still have 2 & a half hard left! I’d love a bounty box that just had one of each thing and then I could enjoy it and get the ADs, too.

Honored Contributor

@Linmowrote:

@Nightowlz The soap and almanac set is tomorrow's TTV.  I believe the Bounty Box will be Sunday's TTV (starting at 11 PM EST Saturday night).  They might launch it earlier tomorrow as they did with the soap TTV today.  I think they just took it offline temporarily to avoid an early sell-out.

@Linmo Wonder why they changed things around? From their shows listed on the product page the Bounty Box was going to be the TTV Sat night & a 6 pack of Assorted Wipes was going to be the TTV Sun.

Now they have the soaps/almanac tonight/tomorrow night & the bounty box on Sun.

I figure they think people will spend more money this way not knowing what happened to the Bounty Box that was listed on their site but is no longer there.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NightowlzI think the set of wipes is the TTV for Monday (starting at 11 PM EST on Sunday night).  

ETA:  The 3.5 oz flower market soap is already sold out on it's own ($7 + $1.99 shipping).  I think folks really want to try the flower market products!