Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman MacKenzie-Childs Bounty Box

Thank You!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I wonder if Evine is going to offer the free shipping,  and 15% discount with credit card....wonder if they'll wait till the last show.??   Makes me edgy about ordering🙄

Respected Contributor

@Linmo  I was so tempted to order those rollerballs (even though I prefer a spray) when Evine had them, but I kept reading that the scents don't last too long. I'm thinking about ordering them from the Beekman site. We'll see!  Smiley LOL

My favorite scent is the Vanilla Absolute and Ylang Ylang. I never tried the Sweet Autumn Clematis, can you describe what it smells like?

Respected Contributor

@lmtThe description on the rollerball tin states that it's 'flowering clematis with notes of autumn woods and a base of golden amber'.  I haven't actually worn it yet, but it smells very fragrant, much more of a perfume-y smell that the vanilla absolute or ylang ylang scents.  

Respected Contributor

@Linmo  Sounds nice, thanks!!

Valued Contributor

@lmtwrote:

@Linmo  I was so tempted to order those rollerballs (even though I prefer a spray) when Evine had them, but I kept reading that the scents don't last too long. I'm thinking about ordering them from the Beekman site. We'll see!  Smiley LOL

My favorite scent is the Vanilla Absolute and Ylang Ylang. I never tried the Sweet Autumn Clematis, can you describe what it smells like?

@lmt is ordering from the Beekman website better than Evine? 

Honored Contributor

Looks like the Bounty Box is the TS for Sat night & they have a 6 pack Assorted Wipes for the TS on Sun.

Wonder if they will offer the Bounty Box during any of the Fri shows?

They also have handwash, lotion, lip balm to match the Bounty Box.

Respected Contributor

I’m considering the Pure goat milk blockbuster set, which is now on sale. Hopefully the new 8 piece soaps get a sale price too. This will be a yearly stock up for sure.

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon  No, not usually. The only reason I would order the rollerballs from Beekman is because they're sold out on Evine. IIRC, the price for them on Evine was $35 and they're $40 on Beekman. 

Check out prices on Beekman's site and compare them to Evine's. Between TTV's, event prices, this day only price etc, I'm pretty sure you're better off at Evine. Plus Evine has sets and configurations that Beekman doesn't. However, the only bad thing about Evine is the shipping. If you purhcase a few items the shipping charges can be pretty high, unless they offer free or reduced shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

SOAP DISH SIZE ALERT

I was looking at the soap dish in the new Bounty Box. It's only 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x1"H & fits their 3.5 oz soap bars & not the 9 oz bars.

I always buy the 9 oz bars so the soap dish won't work for me. They should have made it larger so you could use either size.

@Nightowlz- I like the bigger bars too, but always cut them in half.  Would that work for you?