Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I use it everyday.  I bought the mine on amazon.

Nutrex  Pure Hawaiian Spirulina - 500mg tablets 400 count – Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity – Vegan, Non GMO – Natural Superfood Grown in Hawaii

@esmeraldagooch @makena ITA with this brand. I have never taken it but do your research. You don't want to take a brand that has the nasty heavy metals/chemicals in it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I use it everyday.  I bought the mine on amazon.

Nutrex  Pure Hawaiian Spirulina - 500mg tablets 400 count – Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity – Vegan, Non GMO – Natural Superfood Grown in Hawaii

@esmeraldagooch @makena ITA with this brand. I have never taken it but do your research. You don't want to take a brand that has the nasty heavy metals/chemicals in it.

Thank you I did. It's the highest rated in the industry.  Great ratings on Amazon also.  I have had problems with breaking, splitting thin nails my whole life.  After three weeks my hair and nails are strong and are actually beyond my finger tips.  This stuff is a miracle worker.

Hi there, i have the tablet form too.  Does your tablet dissolve in water?  I got mine from Amazon (Nutrex Hawaiin Spirulina) and someone told me that if a tablet doesn't dissolve quickly then you aren't getting the benefit.  So i'm confused if i am getting it., my tablet didn't dissolve, just a little bit.  Also, do you take it at night with dinner or just the daytime? Thank you in advance.   

Respected Contributor

I take the same version.  The reviews of the powder were it tasted like swamp water.

I take three in the morning and three at dinner with food.  One other benefit I did notice since Ive been taking them for a while.   My eye floater is now gone.   I read reviews and others have noticed this also.