Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the June Exercise Thread

Patty, you get in a ton of miles no matter what! Despite all the moving chaos, you're still running. Hope Lucy will learn to avoid the snakes. As for me, cardio done, now off to do my weekend chores. Happy day to all.
New Contributor

I'd love to see QVC bring BeachBody's 21-Day Fix program on air!

Respected Contributor

Hey all forgot if I checked in yesterday. Yesterday was 3 miles of walking and Total Gym for 40 minutes, 85 squats, 24 push Ups...

Today was a rest day other than 95 squats, 30 push ups,,,,,,,,

Hot and humid here.

Valued Contributor

Morning!

Great work-out this morning! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Ran a mile with Lucy, then ran to the gym and did a leg work-out(even did 2 reps at 220lbs) with 20, 40-lb squats in between each set...then did the climbing machine(like on biggest loser where you climb with your hands and feet) and ran home with the sun beating on me and 90% humidity...a block from the hotel I kicked it as fast as I could and finished it off strong. I couldn't catch my breath and the ladies at the front desk thought I was dying, but it was all good.Wink

And I remembered to do calves! People usually skip those and then wonder why their legs don't look good...calves are a must!WinkCool

Oh! I found a big, dead sea-turtle on my early-morning run yesterday before church. It was huge! I went in the water with my running shoes on, was going to try and save him but he was gone. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

Morning, checking in with a 3.25 mile walk/ then came in and had a banana and did my legs. I am trying to step it up... Pppmint are ya proud of me LOL {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}100 squats, 36 pull ups on the TG on level 5 and 36 chin ups ( level 5 the book says is 65 pounds so that's a start) and 100 ab crunches using the ab attachment on level 5.

My 4th toe has a blister that is about the size of a nickle...ouch....

Pppmint did you leave a puddle on the floor! You brought it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Is there a way to do calves without doing the calf raises at home? The balls of my feet hurt too much lifting my heels. I wonder if I can do them on my stairs just dropping my heels below the stairs and coming back up to neutral?

Thunderstorms coming this afternoon and they said could produce large hail! Yikes!

Better get in the shower, have a great day!

Respected Contributor

Patty, again, you're a machine! Nice job. I think that machine is called Jacob's Ladder. I'd love to be able to use one of those, it looks super effective. But it might be hard on the low back. It's a shame you were too late to help the turtle.

Bopper, you did great, too! 36 pull ups and chin ups is a lot!

I've ignored strength for the past week, so tonight I'll be doing TG, too.

Then, American Ninja Warrior. I love Monday nights!

Hi, Becky, I agree, Q should bring in 21DF. I'd like to see P90X3, too. They haven't had any BeachBody products on in a long while, wish they'd bring them back. (BTW, I have 21DF, and I really like it.)

Respected Contributor

Hi, guys!! Pilates for 25-30 minutes and treadmill at 20% incline for 25 minutes. Tmrw is early spin, and I need to throw some abs in there. Have a good night!!
Respected Contributor

ANW is a rerun, the US vs. Japan team competiton. Love the team compwtiton, makes it even more interesting. Also love Brent S. And get to see him more than once.