Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to the January Exercise Thread

Why does an old "June Exericse Thread" pop up every time I post here?   Does that happen to anyone else?? 

Oh...and if anyone got the new It Cosmetics TSV, please let me know.  I think I'm going to buy it for my gf that took care of my cats on such short notice this weekend when we went to PA.  I know she won't take money, but she loved some It make-up I gave her one other time.  And they're her colors. 

Respected Contributor

Patty, prayers and more prayers for DS.  I'm so sorry there's more complications. Prayers the treatments work.

Yes, the car issue can wait.

I haven't seen the June thread ,... Maybe you have floated to the top?????

No info on the It TSV.

Valued Contributor

@Iluvlucy and @nomless,

I was paging through the unread threads and saw you were looking for information on the IT cosmetic's TSV. You can find information on it here. Smiley Happy IT Cosmetics

Brittany

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Iluvlucy  Prayers to you and your family.  I'm thinking of you.  Heart

Valued Contributor

Brittany...I've seen it, I got the early oder, was just wondering if anyone had it yet.  Thanks though!

Laura and nomless...thank-you so much for prayers.  I need them...I feel like I'm ready to snap.  Toyota didn't have the parts for the van this morning!  Are you kidding me??!  They wrecked it...we've waited this long for them to fix it and they don't have the parts??  And didn't call???  Come on people!

Got the news this morning that one of DH's blood tests the Infectious Disease ordered came back "outside the normal perameters"....I just stopped peddaling, got off the bike, grabbed my stuff and walked out.  I'm glad I worked-out early and showered up, I'm crashing.  I'm done.  My gf invited us to dinner tonight...no can do.  Not even.

Oh...nomless...every time I post, when I finish, that JUNE Exericse Thread is at the top of the page...every single time.  The June one and the current one.  It's weird. 

Respected Contributor

Oh, Patty, I so wish I could do something to help reSmiley Very HappyS, vehicles, something.  Hang in there.

As for the June thread, it sure sounds like you have it set to float to top.  Open the June thread and click on Options at the top of the thread.  One of the options will be about floating.  If it says Unfloat thread, click it.  

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, been shoveling for almost 45 minutes..deck and driveway....It's fluffy and pretty snow but was getting tired in the driveway.  Long driveway..will have hubby blow the rest out when he gets home from work.

Patty, I always float the current month to the top in the options that nomless was talking about.   Praying for everyone in your family...You've had so much I don't know how you are managing...You have a lot of us with you, just remember Smiley Happy

Nomless I saw the February insider...New lanterns...I'm so weak when it comes to lanterns.  I missed the other TSV lanterns....and now I want these....Yikes!!

Not sure what the day holds..Packer game tonight, and I know we'll watch that.   The roads are slippery so don't want to go anywhere and don't really need to.

Waving to ya'all!

Contributor

If anyone is stil interested in the Xbike from HSN, it is still on sale but not sure how much longer the sale will last.  My friend just got hers and she LOVES it.  What an easy way to burn calories... active sitting and watching tv. Currently getting caught up on the lastest season of Amazing Race.

Hope everyone is doing okay.  Keep exercising!!!!

Valued Contributor

Slow weekend here!  Where ya all at...hope everyone is okay. 

DS still has the clot, was in ER Friday night.  Still not willing to start the blood thinners.  Antibiotics, warm compresses, and an aspirin a day.

Friday was another crazy day for dh and I and leave it at that....good riddens.  We did have a nice day yesterday, one little blip in the morning that lasted a couple of hours. 

We did a long ride yesterday, not our furthest by any means, nor our fastest, but we covered some ground.  Stopped at Farmer's Market and saw a Horned Owl, so beautiufl.  Also stopped for lunch on the way back at another little joint here that was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. 

I would have had to ride 200 miles to burn off what I ate though...ugh.  I have got to get off these steroids, I was so hungry yesterday, I couldn't control myself!  I'm starving right now, stomach is growling and I'm not a morning eater.

Typical Sunday for us...work-out, church and out to lunch.  Saying we may get some snow and ice and yesterday was so warm out.  Enjoy your day everyone! 

Valued Contributor

forgot...no, bopper, that isn't it...the June Exercise Thread is always listed on the Wellness page above the current exercise thread on my wall.  I don't get it.  It pops up every single time I post.  I may get another lantern too for my bedroom...but would need the cream and have the black so not sure I want to start 2 colors.  I still thing they're overpriced but I do like them.