QVC Community

It Cosmetics Q & A coming 1/16!

[ Edited ]

IT Cosmetics - A272018 TSV Chat 1-16-16.jpg

We're getting excited for a Beauty-ful day! See you soon!

IT Cosmetics Team

Respected Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Q & A coming 1/16!

I have no inside information, but I sincerely hope that it will be the new Bye Bye Foundation Jamie has been offering on tv for the past few weeks. They make it look amazing on the screen. Hope it will really be that good.

I have a hard time understanding why they would advertise  a new product on television, not offering it to QVC customers first.  Disappointing. 

Trusted Contributor

What's to understand? IT and many companies sell through multiple vendors and provide exclusives to each one. It's called marketing.

Ulta had a nice exclusive IT eyeshadow palette for the holidays.

Valued Contributor

Have there been any hints as to what it might include and hopefully she has some eyeliner coming back with her (Jamie) when she visits! 😃
Super Contributor

Purchased the cc cream and foundation brush recently and now I'm hooked.  Ordered the bye bye pores and brush today too.  I'm excited to see the tsv and will be purchasing that I'm sure!  Hope it includes the new moisturizer and maybe a blush or bronzer.  Also curious about the lip stains.  Great product line.. I've used the celebration foundation and thats great too.  Cant wait!!

Valued Contributor

I use Je Ne Sais Quoi lip stain and love it! It turns to a really pretty, natural pink. I am a stay at home mom, so during the day I am more of a lip balm gal. I can use my lip stain in the morning and the color stays all day. I apply clear lip balm over it  through out the day. Just gives me the little confidence boost of having color without messing with lipstick. I wear her Blurred Lines Lipstick when I leave  the house or another application of the stain. 

Valued Contributor

First of all I am a huge fan of your CC+ Veil, I have 6 shades of your blurred lines lipstick I love, the first cream blush shade you released that I love as well, and I have a collection of your brushes (don't worry I share when I get duplicates 😉) that seems to be making my other half thinking maybe I need to be joining a IT Cosmetics Brushoholics Anonymous group. LOL
I think I can safely say this TSV kit is for me. One question, will my current CC+ Veil compact be able to be refilled or is the compact now redesigned so that the new ones sold forward will only have that option?
Thank you for your great TSV's and have a fantastic day on the 16th, I will watch as much as I can!
Sincerely,
Nicole
Valued Contributor

I have one other question not directly related to the TSV but I emailed IT Cosmetics customer service over a week ago and still have not reply...
I am curious as to where the gel eyeliner (in pencil form) have gone? Will we have a replacement or see them be restocked soon? I have you gel pots of liner and do enjoy them I just miss the pencil form for when I am on the go or in a hurry. 😊
Thanks Again,
Nicole
Valued Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have no inside information, but I sincerely hope that it will be the new Bye Bye Foundation Jamie has been offering on tv for the past few weeks. They make it look amazing on the screen. Hope it will really be that good.

I have a hard time understanding why they would advertise  a new product on television, not offering it to QVC customers first.  Disappointing. 

It is not the bye bye foundation. That will not be available at the Q at all from what they've said. It is an infomercial exclusive item. From what I've heard, it isn't that different than the CC+ cream anyway. 

Respected Contributor

Mally has this liquid compact foundation and I love it BUT small amount so it doesn't last a super long time but this TSV has a refill compact that comes along with this so, really a very good deal.

I like this type of foundation, very light  weight on the skin, is buildable, light to medium coverage and very natural looking.

I had to give away my IT CC foundation because that felt like a mask on my face, very heavy feeling.

I do want this kit, just undecided about the color.

in BE serum foundation I have Bare Shell. In Mally I get light medium in her defender BB foundation.

I am sort of light, not pale fair but light although in some things I do use medium but in others it is too dark so, what color do I order without going too dark or too light?