Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Yes, @sweetee2, I agree with every word. 

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for good luck on diet pics

@meallen616

Exactly, when it comes to long term weight loss and control. My definition of long term:

The Rest of Ones Life.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Good for you. Different people find different motivations and/or reminders. Feeling good about all aspects of you, last much much longer than it takes to eat a bag of chips or any other type of "whatevers". 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Thank you for sharing your experience nice way to get know people. Two months ago when I decided take back my body, No clue what journey would involve except knowing couldn't continue on the path. Before my decision change status quo, thought normal gain weight. Remembered wonderful Mother and Grandmother my wakeup call. Feel incredible! Swollen hands feet aches have all disappeared. So has the extra fat under my chin and neck thickness. Love smooth results. No sagging!! That was a concern.

@Sweet_Serenity - so share your secrets - what did you do to lose the weight - Thanks!

@hoosieroriginal

Not a put down of the success of @Sweet_Serenity, however!

There are no "SECRETS" to obtaining ones goals, for most, regardless of whether it be physical fitness or weight loss and control.

Are there different routes to weight loss and control? Of course there are and for most people it is their individual choice to decide which one will work the best for them to meet their goal weight, and keep it under control. @Sweet_Serenity found what worked for her to reach her goal.

As far as physical fitness? There too their are many routes to meet ones goals. None of which that do not require:

dedication/patience/mental strength and a lot of hard, and sometimes tiring, physical work. By work I mean "within each individuals safety bounds". There is WORK and there is OVERWORK. Each person should know exactly where they fall in that category. To not do so, in my opinion, would be foolish and possibly dangerous for them.

Secret? No, just personal requirements.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Weight Loss- Update.

[ Edited ]
Life is precious, Time short for sure. Think about it! Even if you live over hundred years, Blimp in the scheme of things. Youth never gave much thought. Last few years loss of family and friends brings the point home, we never know when. My sincere wish for everyone who commented or merely reading seek understanding. Mantra "Live and Let Live" Peace out-🌺
Frequent Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for good luck on diet pics

Great @meallen616 - and so true!