Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MAY EXERCISE THREAD

Good morning and happy Friday!

Happy birthday to our @bopper ! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I was super lazy yesterday, but I have my dance lesson today.  It seems like I have insomnia on the days that I don't work out (like an organized workout).

Our office is pushing for us to go back in and I really don't want to.  I think we have all proven that we are productive working remotely and shouldn't be expected to go back to an office every day.

It is supposed to be a nice day here and I'm trying to wrap up my work by noon (10:30) so that I can just take the rest of the day off.

Happy Mother's Day (early) to all of you--I'm headed to Phoenix to see my mom for actual Mother's Day.  Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday, @bopper. 🥳🎁🍰  Hope you dance the weekend away!  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!!

Thank you for the BD Wishes!!   When did 66 arrive!!!  Yee Gads!!!!!!!!  And I did NOT order snow today!!

@DrKelli  have a wonderful time in AZ seeing your mom!!  Finally people can connect again... 

@Mmsfoxxie  Thank you you know I"ll be movin and groovin!!!

I'm taking today off too!!   And eating cake and having an adult beverage or 2.  Who wants to come to my Party!!!

Thank you all for being part of this group!

Respected Contributor

If you're having cake, I will for sure be there!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @bopper !  I hope you have had a wonderful day and you ate all the cake you wanted!  66 isn't bad, have been there since last August and yes, it did sneak up on me and I also wondered "how I'd get here so fast?!"

Didn't work out today but whoa are my abs sore from yesterday's core workout with Adrienne.  Oh my!  

Take care ladies!

Respected Contributor

@bopper  So sorry for being tardy!  Happy belated birthday!!!!  I hope it was a good one.  Happy Mother's Day, if it applies.....Either way, Happy Sunday.  💐

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Happy Mother's Day to all !!! 👸💐🍹

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Mother's Day!  

Even if you didn't physically give birth, you probably were motherly to somebody, at some point.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Happy Mother's Day to all!  No work out for me today - I always take Sunday off anyway.  Going to see my DD later today and she's cooking!  YEA!  She is such a good cook, much better than I am so I'll be eating good later.  

Have a wonderful day!

Respected Contributor

Happy Mother's Day everyone whether, mom or not I know you are mentoring somebody or a fur baby.

Today was "nothin"  haha  yup and ate ******!!!   And I don't care!!!  Starbucks, ice cream cone, pizza and beer!!!!!!!!  Calories don't count on BD/Mothers Day weekend!

Monday we will be back at it right crew!!