Trusted Contributor

I'm 46 and i'm looking for a good vitamin to take.. i've been looking on amazon, but there's alot.. saw a few that looks good, but wanted your opinion.. use to use natures code till they changed the formula... wish they wouldn't have changed, i really liked them 

Esteemed Contributor

Twin Labs is a great, high quality brand. I recommend the site vitacost dot com. They have a great selection and the best prices.

Frequent Contributor

I get the Metagenics packets from Amazon. I like them.

Trusted Contributor

How abou checking with a qualified health care professional?  They have far more knowledge and can profice better guidance than anonymous strangers on a shopping channel disussion board who have no training at all (doing Google searches does not count).

Everyone feels different about which vitamins they prefer.  But as far as a multi vitamin to take on a daily basis, I choose Nature Made's brand.  I've been taking that for years now and am very happy with it!

Trusted Contributor

I just started taking Nature's Way Alive Women's Energy and i really like it.

I bought it to replace the Kirkland Performance Multi that appears to have been discontinued. While I was rather upset about that, i think I'm liking the Alive better.

I also enjoy a powdered vitamin and mineral drink mix called Fatigued to Fantastic. It comes in two flavors - Berry and Orange. I like the orange better.

Trusted Contributor

@qvc-loyal customer wrote:

I'm 46 and i'm looking for a good vitamin to take.. i've been looking on amazon, but there's alot.. saw a few that looks good, but wanted your opinion.. use to use natures code till they changed the formula... wish they wouldn't have changed, i really liked them 

As you can already see, you'll get a lot of different opinions as everyone probably has a brand that they like. Smiley Happy

My DH and I both take this product.

It does not contain any iron.

I take a store-brand equivalent of Centrum Silver Adults, for those 50+

It's a multivitamin and multimineral supplement.

Honored Contributor

I loved Nature's Code and felt the best on those.  I am sad they moved away from the intent of that brand.

I second Centrum Silver, I took the chewables when I left Nature's Code.  They were the closest to the recommended daily requirements without going above the safe upper limit levels recommended by the FDA.

I am using Andrew Lessman's multivitamins now and feel fantastic on the version I use (my wallet, however, feels differently ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I take Cooper Complete and have been very satisfied with the multivitamin and supplements for several years.

Honored Contributor

The one I choose to take is by Source Naturals called Life Force. It comes in a few varieties... with or without Iron and a greens added formula.  My DH and myself have been on the Iron free variety for years... four capsules a day. It covers all the important antioxidents and the best potency. I buy them from Vitacost.