Honored Contributor

Hi, Sillie, just an FYI, the tumeric we both take is now lowered in price on Amazon to $8.55, in case you want to stock up !!! Quite a reduction, it was up to $17. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Sillie, just an FYI, the tumeric we both take is now lowered in price on Amazon to $8.55, in case you want to stock up !!! Quite a reduction, it was up to $17. 

@Shelbelle 

Oh wow! That's a great price! Thanks for the heads up.

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Tumeric Recommendation

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle 

I've seen that Pure brand turmeric at $23 per bottle earlier this year. Luckily I didn't need it at that time. I had stocked up a short time before the price went up that high.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 about 2 months ago when they had it on Amazon for about 13.50 with extra 20% off with Prime. But I may get another bottle now, my hubby takes it also. Their prices go up and down like a seesaw !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I like Andrew Lessman and he just had a special yesterday.

I have Andrew's Turmeric. I've been taking two a day. The Mayo Clinic has high recommendations in their newsletter,

I was using Tumeric spice powder, before I got AL's. Supposedly, the spice does not absorb w/o some other vitamins which AL has.Good things about joints and memory in Mayo's newsletter..