Honored Contributor

"I'm sorry but we don't have it right now"...that's what I keep hearing each and every day I call the three different pharmacies near me. I wonder when they'll get any?

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

"I'm sorry but we don't have it right now"...that's what I keep hearing each and every day I call the three different pharmacies near me. I wonder when they'll get any?

@SilleeMee Did you get the first dose? If so, you should be one of the first people to get the second dose. If not, keeeeeep calling. You can call your internist but it will probably cost you a lot. That's what we did. Good luck 😡

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille,

No, I have not gotten the first one yet. But I did get the Zostavax two years ago and that should be fairly okay for another couple of years. I know that isn't as good as the Shingrix vac.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shingrix Vaccine

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee I was told that the Zostavax is good for 5 years. Other people have been to,d the same thing. So, your ok. Again, all you can do is keep calling. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I think under the circumstances, your pharmacist did the right thing

@Drythe - I believe this reply was meant for you

Trusted Contributor

Good & Bad news:

I'm fortunate to work at a hospital offering these free of charge to employees (Thank God). They will bill my insurance and take the payment as payment in full. Woman Happy

I'm on a waiting list Woman MadWoman Sad

dee