Valued Contributor

I take two of the gummies right now.  During the winter months I took 4 since I figured it would help keep me from getting sick.  It says 2 gummies is 240 Vit C which I think is low but it has helped me.  When my daughter was in grade school she came down with pneumonia a few times.  Her doctor said to get some Vit C powder and give it to her in juice or on cereal.  Once I gave her C during the cold months she never got pneumonia again.  Most Vit C will cause a problem for me but these gummies don't seem to.  I did hear a doctor say on tv that if you choose to take gummies of any type to rinse your mouth out after.  Guess they're acidic and could affect the enamel. 

Respected Contributor

Excess vit C is usually excreted in urine.  However,  for some people it can cause kidney stones.

Honored Contributor
DH has been dealing with plaque psoriasis for years. It comes and goes, regardless of creams or pills, but we do notice that stress definitely makes it worse. His derm has prescribed ridiculously expensive meds, shampoos, and creams....they may help a bit, but not much...DH does take multi-vitamins, also recommended by his derm, so sure can’t hurt!
Honored Contributor
You can take too much of any vitamin...more doesn’t always mean better