Esteemed Contributor

Good luck and best wishes to you @dennylilly , and when you post your medical follow-up, please consider posting it in the Wellness forum.

I see your previous thread (which was deleted) was in Community Chat.

People with heart issues (including me) may want to refer to the experience you post after you go through this, and (just guessing) threads are more likely to get out of hand and deleted in CChat than Wellness.

Again, best wishes.

Trusted Contributor
@dennylilly

Anxious to hear how you're doing. Are you having the cardiac cath done? Did you talk to your doctor about something to help you with your anxiety? I hope all is going well.
Trusted Contributor
@dennylilly

I think you better just stick with this Wellness forum.
Trusted Contributor
@dennylilly

I feel so bad for you. Don't post on the Community Chat forum. You're just getting beat up over there. And just communicate with your doctors as clearly as you can & they'll help you figure out what to do. Maybe your husband or a friend can go to your appointments with you. It helps to have another person listening to what the doctor is saying. I wish you well.😊
Regular Contributor

Thanks for asking.  After lots of bad luck and comments on the community chat forum I gave up and stopped posting.  I kept trying to explain my situation but it was too difficult and some people just couldnt let up on me.

Now I have contacted my primary care physcian to ask for anxiety meds. She was off last week and I haven't heard back from her yet.

My gastro dr is giving me a different medication to treat my GERD because I really feel like this discomfort in my chest area is acid reflux and my prior drug may have stopped working.

If this does not fix the problem I may go ahead and get the heart cath just to verify there is nothing wrong.  I woudl like to treat my anxiety and GERD first to see if that is the problem.

I am obvioulsy not too worried about my heart at this point.  

I got my CPap machine last tuesday and have used it everynight since.  I am getting used to it and hope to see some changes in my health because of being diagnosed with sleep apnea in July.  This was one of the tests my Dr gave me when I first started on this journey to find out why I was having headaches.

Take care and thanks again for caring and worrying about me.

Trusted Contributor
I didn't realize you had sleep apnea. That CPap machine should really help. And it sounds like you're on the right track with the GERD & anxiety meds too. I so glad you're getting everything figured out. 😊👍
Regular Contributor

@bobby5  Was going to get some thoughts and advice regarding using the Cpap machine and sleep apnea, but after all i got on the other thread I decided to stop,

I think you can understand all I have been going through with these tests and results these past couple months.  Some on there just coundnt understand my frustration and accused me of being a hypochondriac and attention seeking.

I was just going from a person who always feels good, despite diabetes and other health issues, to someone with headaches, chest discomfort and many, many scary tests etc.

Thanks again for your encouragement.

Trusted Contributor
I completely understand. I don't know anything about sleep apnea, but I would think that Cpap machine will help you feel better. Maybe the sleep apnea contributed to the discomfort you've been feeling.