Honored Contributor

I have always fought with the scale since I was 12 years old, in 2007 I lost 50 lbs on Atkins and gained it back and more. I never really took a full body shot. I came across the photo on the left from 2014 and took a new photo today.

I have lost 22 lbs with Weight Watcherssince Jan 11 and I am so happy with my progress. I am not sure where I will end up but the procress has been greate g b 4-18 facelesss.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Weight Watchers Journey

Atta Girl!!!!  Good job.  I do believe you'll get there and then we'll look forward to seeing "less of you"  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting. I was thinking of joining. What do you like best about it and what do you like least? 

Great to hear a success story after years of struggling. 

Cindy 

Honored Contributor

Great job.  Keep the momentum going.

Honored Contributor

@CinNC

For me it is a program that is easy to live with, we went out for lunch and dinner yesterday. Lunch was a huge salad with grilled chicken, which is 0 points, 1/2 pita which is was 1 point and I just dabbed at the dressing. We went to a Hibachi place for dinner, I decide what to have before I went, I had 1/2 cup rice, hibachi chicken, shrimp and veggies which came out 9 points all together.

WW has a great app which allows me to find the points of most foods.

I get 23 daily points and 34 weeklies which are insurance, you can roll over 4 points a day to build on the weeklies.

I am enjoying my life and not suffering in any way, shape or form

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations!  I wish you continued success.  I've always felt WW was the best way to go.  The most difficult part is transitioning once goal is reached.  I don't need to tell you that, right?  You must feel great.  It's so nice when clothes fit better.  Good luck on your journey.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox Thanks for posting. DH and I were concerned about the meals especially me. I’m so picky and can’t help it. Congratulations and much success.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@CinNC

For me it is a program that is easy to live with, we went out for lunch and dinner yesterday. Lunch was a huge salad with grilled chicken, which is 0 points, 1/2 pita which is was 1 point and I just dabbed at the dressing. We went to a Hibachi place for dinner, I decide what to have before I went, I had 1/2 cup rice, hibachi chicken, shrimp and veggies which came out 9 points all together.

WW has a great app which allows me to find the points of most foods.

I get 23 daily points and 34 weeklies which are insurance, you can roll over 4 points a day to build on the weeklies.

I am enjoying my life and not suffering in any way, shape or form

Try Josephs pitas.  They are 1 point for a big pita or 2 points for 2.  I use them all the time for sandwiches.  I lost 27 pounds on weight watchers 3 years ago and have been on lifetime since.  

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

I can understand being picky, on this plan you can eat virtually anything.

@OKPrincess wrote:

@I am still oxox Thanks for posting. DH and I were concerned about the meals especially me. I’m so picky and can’t help it. Congratulations and much success.

Honored Contributor

Very good progress. WW has been around for a long time which speaks volumes about their success rate.