Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Just a quick note to @Jackhound Mom and @Trinity11, to say you've been on my mind and I hope you're doing well.   I miss seeing your contributions to the forums.   I hope you're not in the path of the storms.    My prayers for all who are in peril.   Take care, and have a lovely day and week.❤️

Thanks, @dooBdoo, for thinking of me. Been kind of depressed lately about my health so taking a break. Hope all is well with you...

You're welcome, @Trinity11.   I hold my posting friends in my thoughts and in my heart, and I consider you a friend.   I'm relieved to see your post, but sad to know you've been depressed.   I'll continue to remember you in my prayers.   Please take gentle care of yourself.   

(((hugs)))❤️

That's so nice of you @dooBdoo. I have had an incident with a physician that failed to put one of the stents where he said he did. My last heart attack was caused by it and the doctor who originally put my stents in has left his practice and disappeared. I was pretty upset over it as he even billed the insurance for it. I kind of felt violated. So the past few weeks have been kind of tough ...

Hope you are doing well and the migraines are abating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Trinity11

[ Edited ]

Trinity11 wrote:

That's so nice of you @dooBdoo. I have had an incident with a physician that failed to put one of the stents where he said he did. My last heart attack was caused by it and the doctor who originally put my stents in has left his practice and disappeared. I was pretty upset over it as he even billed the insurance for it. I kind of felt violated. So the past few weeks have been kind of tough ...

Thank you, @Trinity11, for the good wishes.   You've been through so much, and you certainly have reason to feel violated and horribly, unconscionably mistreated by this dreadful person.   I can't even begin to imagine how I'd feel in your position.    I don't think I'd cope as well as you have.    I pray for miraculous healing and strength for you, and I know I'm not alone in sending my voice up to the heavens for you.❤️ 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Thank you, @Trinity11, for the good wishes.   You've been through so much, and you certainly have reason to feel violated and horribly, unconscionably mistreated by this dreadful person.   I can't even begin to imagine how I'd feel in your position.    I don't think I'd cope as well as you have.    I pray for miraculous healing and strength for you, and I know I'm not alone in sending my voice up to the heavens for you.❤️ 

For myself @dooBdoo, I was not used to such negligence. When my son nearly died more than once we had physicians who saved his life. I have had some excellent doctors so this was a fluke. I need to snap out of this but the entire summer I moped a lot and ran blood sugars that were extremely high..kind of a pity party for 1. After many cancellations of physician visits, I finally scheduled some. I just will have to somehow make sense of all of this and live 1 day at a time.

Thank you, my friend, for all your comfort. It means so much to me.

Respected Contributor

Hello,

It seems that every time I try to write everything comes to a halt and I can not finish.

This is my second try this morning.  Thank you for all the wonderful posts.  I wish you all good health, happiness with friends & family & pets if you have them!

I am better and due for a new doc visit and insulin is my new friend.  I appreciate everyone's help and kind answers.

Forgive me if I don't post as my eye is still healing.  I will have fond memories of all the helpful answers you have given me.

Peace be with you,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hello,

It seems that every time I try to write everything comes to a halt and I can not finish.

This is my second try this morning.  Thank you for all the wonderful posts.  I wish you all good health, happiness with friends & family & pets if you have them!

I am better and due for a new doc visit and insulin is my new friend.  I appreciate everyone's help and kind answers.

Forgive me if I don't post as my eye is still healing.  I will have fond memories of all the helpful answers you have given me.

Peace be with you,

Cathy

Hi, @Jackhound Mom!   So good to hear from you.   The website has had problems for some posters, so that's  probably what you encountered.   Don't worry about not posting...  I just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers.   Take good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

DooBdoo & Trinity,

I am thinking of you both and holding you up in prayers also!  Again I had major problems getting to you here.  I remember my friends and loved ones many times each day and that includes my special friends here!

DH and I are enjoying our AZ weather, our little ball of happiness, the Jackhound and every good friend and neighbor!  Most of our family has passed on.  DH has 2 sisters and an Aunt in other states that we visit with.

I'm trusting you both have some loving people around you!  You do have one here that will remember your friendship forever!  I met one of my favorite people over 7 years ago who made my life happier than I could imagine.  She passed last year after a long battle.  We still speak with her DH.  

Even if I am not a regular writer I am with you in spirit and will look in.  Enjoy yourselves and please continue to bless people here with your posts!

Hugs,  Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11  I pray that you will be excellently served by your doctors going forward.  Have you asked your doctor for a prescription for anti-anxiety and/or anti-depressant medicine to get you through this trying time?  This might help take the burden off you and be discontinued as things improve.

Respected Contributor

Dear Life,

Hello!  I almost never look twice in one day but was delighted to read yours and that your RX is helping you!  May you continue to heal.  

We are fortunate to have others here who care and are not here to hurt!  May we always stick together and outnumber the negitives.  Enjoy your beautiful Sunday and please do something nice for yourselves.  You have already done something nice for me Heart

Thank you and I hope to see you all again, wish we were neighbors.

Big hug,

Cathy