Respected Contributor

Thanks for your support   First training session was this morning and WoW have I lost my strength.  My trainer is also my food coach and he is highly trained so I'm assured he'll guide me.

Yes, I did have all my blood work done and my choice (that's why it's a life changing decision) is to do this.

The Q diet is not spending any money on clicking and shipping.  To me, this is just as hard as managing healthy choices and exercising.  This is probably a good thing since I'll be "melting away" and no clothes are needed now.

I hope others who read this will finally commit to do the right thing too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Life Changing Decision

[ Edited ]

Your Q diet is a really good thing especially with clothes. But remember...don't hang on to  your "fat" clothes. Get rid of them as soon as they don't fit anymore. It's a way to keep you aware of the fact that there will be no more clothes to go back to and this will encourage you not to go back to your old weight. Woman Happy @Just Bling

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

Ah! So that's the Q thing. Been doing the same for years now, just didn't put the connection together. Now I know, and whatever works, sounds like a good thing for you.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I love it...the Q diet. Clicking and shipping. For me maybe the A diet...Amazon!!!

Best of luck! Keep us posted.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good for you Just Bling.  I also needed to take stock of my life and stop my yo yo dieting.  I have lost 25 lbs since January.,  Went back to the gym.  As I'm getting closer to 60 I want to be in the best health I can.  Brough me BP down from a scary 147/95 to 129/75.  Aiming for 115/70.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

Thanks for your support   First training session was this morning and WoW have I lost my strength.  My trainer is also my food coach and he is highly trained so I'm assured he'll guide me.

Yes, I did have all my blood work done and my choice (that's why it's a life changing decision) is to do this.

The Q diet is not spending any money on clicking and shipping.  To me, this is just as hard as managing healthy choices and exercising.  This is probably a good thing since I'll be "melting away" and no clothes are needed now.

I hope others who read this will finally commit to do the right thing too.

I love how you decided to take control of your health and the fact that you hired a trainer tells me you will succeed.Those trainers are expensive and so the financial commitment and the body changes that you will experience will keep you motivated.I will look forward to hearing about your progress....after the first workout I bet you have a hard time just getting off the toilet.My son calls that time of muscle discomfort  ......straight legging it.

Honored Contributor

Good for you!  It feels good when you finally take control of the situation and get the help you need.  It's the personal trainer for you; for me it was a medically supervised meal relacement program.  I'd been trying to go it alone for years and all I did was lose and regain that same 50lbs over and over and over again.  And then last spring, it tipped over to 60lbs and I said enough!  I wasn't getting any younger and I didn't want to be one of those 60 years with Type 2 and breathing problems and cane and and chronic pain.  I have friends like that and I knew where my eating was taking me.  And I knew that WW and Nutrisystem and all those other commercial programs couldn't help me keep the wait off.  So, I started the program in July and I'm down 53lbs and I have 17 more to go to reach my goal and feel better physically and emotionally than I have in years.  It's so good to be in control.  I've lost weight before but now I know more about obesity, nutrition and my body.  So, I know how to keep the weight off. 

Honored Contributor

Hooray for you!  Keep it up.  The end results are worth it.