Trusted Contributor

Re: Lessman's March schedule is up

@Mom2Dogs- fish oil is a blood thinner. You may want to check with your physician before adding it in addition to the blood thinner. 

Contributor

I emailed ProCaps lab (Andrew Lessman's company) and they stop shipping Choconuvo around April 1st and resume in October.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators....Thank you for tht important information.  I knew the benefits of fish oil but had no idea it was a blood thinner.

Honored Contributor

Because I take so many, I have a spreadsheet that shows which are possible blood thinners, raise blood pressure, etc. so that I know which ones to stop before procedures, etc.  It keeps bruising to a minimum.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Andrew will also be doing the Monday Night Show, so we get extra Andrew this weekend.

There is an Ask Andrew page on the HSN site if you want to submit a question (that he wont' answer LOL).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping that I can purchase the Essential 1 which I have been waiting for without the D3 which I already have and take daily.

Honored Contributor

For some reason, he is never quite clear in these blogs as to whether the TS is a bundle or he's added it to the product.  It sounds like he added more D to the Essential 1, but it's not clear.

I guess we'll know as soon as the preview goes up.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

The price has been lowered.  For those of you familiar with ordering from HSN, will it go lower at midnight?  Or is this it?

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35

I just placed my order for the 400 count Essential 1 TS. It's not a bundle. He added in the D3-2000 to each capsule.

I was hoping that I would have a choice since I already have D3-2000 that I am taking. 

Ladies that are ordering early be careful. I called my order in and I paid the price that was listed on the screen during the pre-sale event and on his little recorded spiel. The price listed if you go into   the actual item is not correct. Sorry, I can't be more specific but I do not wish for QVC to delete my post.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like they fixed the pricing but the only option is added D3?

No option to purchase the original formula without the added D3 at the TSV price?