Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman's March schedule is up

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777

Something Andrew has said many times is that they eat out a lot because that's where Muriel gets her inspiration for the dishes she cooks and she re-creates at home.  Now, they are not going to Applebees, but I doubt every meal they eat out is grassfed beef and pastured eggs.

I can't imagine that they don't eat organic, free range, grassfed everything.  They can certainly afford it.

I just have to scratch my head at that blog post.  I actually read it twice when he first posted it because I couldn't believe what he was saying.

Personally, I think, as he said, his competitive nature kicked in and he is just focused on the number.  He is numbers driven with his diet and exercise (he talks a lot about how fast he can do something or how long he can do something every visit) and I think all the research and rational thought goes out the window when his numbers don't track.

I can't live without steak, so I am thrilled I have so many sources of grassfed here.

@VaBelle35

What in that blog are you referring to?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

We will be getting Marine Collagen 4.0 (if you count the MSM version) at some point.  Andrew said he's working on making it so that it doesn't foam up when you mix it and leave residue on the glass.  

And he said he just turned 60.

@VaBelle35 

Any other changes to it? I'm currently using the version with MSN in it (I think). I add it to hot tea and have never really noticed it foaming or leaving a residue. Or if I did I just figured I need to stir it a bit more.

No other changes mentioned, just the solubility.

I don't notice it either, but I mix it with his Whey Protein and coconut milk, so who knows what chemical reaction I'm creating in that cup of coffee. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@bebe777

Something Andrew has said many times is that they eat out a lot because that's where Muriel gets her inspiration for the dishes she cooks and she re-creates at home.  Now, they are not going to Applebees, but I doubt every meal they eat out is grassfed beef and pastured eggs.

I can't imagine that they don't eat organic, free range, grassfed everything.  They can certainly afford it.

I just have to scratch my head at that blog post.  I actually read it twice when he first posted it because I couldn't believe what he was saying.

Personally, I think, as he said, his competitive nature kicked in and he is just focused on the number.  He is numbers driven with his diet and exercise (he talks a lot about how fast he can do something or how long he can do something every visit) and I think all the research and rational thought goes out the window when his numbers don't track.

I can't live without steak, so I am thrilled I have so many sources of grassfed here.

@VaBelle35

What in that blog are you referring to?

@Tinkrbl44  What he no longer eats.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I am watching the Monday Night Show.

Andrew said he is going to do an online show and will probably schedule the first one in May.

Promises, promises.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He actually read and answered actual questions about 6 minutes from the end of the show.

Q:  "Will you ever do a Breath+ TS?"  

A:  "No."

LOL

That is good stuff, BTW.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

One thing he's working on for the last couple of  years is a way to get basically the Essential 1 into a square of chocolate.  This was in relation to a question that Adam asked about Gummi Vitamins.  Andrew was saying if he could get the vitamins into a square of healthy chocolate, that would be a much better delivery system.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Andrew asked if they can put a copy of the Monday Night Show on the HSN website in the Procaps section for those who may have missed it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN