Respected Contributor

Haven't seen a post from you in awhile.  Wondering how you are and sending you an hello with a big smile.  You are missed.

Maybe I am mistaken and you have posted and I missed it.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree   Paging you to see if you are doing OK.   You are missed and hoping that you are just too busy to post. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

She posted today in the thread "Doctor laughed Out Loud".

LilacTree

Honored Contributor

LilacTree

Re: Doctor laughed out loud

Options ‎08-11-2019 03:58 PM

Ortho docs have no empathy at all. Just recently went to one for a long bone pain I had in my right thigh. He reached out and grabbed my thigh and proceeded to mock me for no muscle mass. I am 81 and have had rheumatoid for 17 years, not to mention a broken hip on the same side.

He then told me pain was all in my head and I should get an exercise bike and use it every day. He was as sarcastic as hell. I wanted to smack him right in the face. Instead I said to my daughter, “let’s go” and he scurried out of the exam room ahead of us like a scared squirrel and ran down the hallway.

When I sent the check I wrote “Horrible doctor [name]” in the notes section, not that I think they would ever see it or care if they did. Formerly Ford1224 We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

You go, girl !  Perhaps your reaction will make a difference for some patient down the line.  Unacceptable behavior by this doc.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTreeone of my favorite posters!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets  Lilac has been posting on a regular basis. She's doing so much better and is becoming ornery again. It's a good thing!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: LILAC TREE (FORD) ?

[ Edited ]

@chiclets 

She @LilacTree posted yesterday on a thread called "Doctor laughed out loud". She also posted to me in 1 of my posts late last week.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Haven't seen a post from you in awhile.  Wondering how you are and sending you an hello with a big smile.  You are missed.

Maybe I am mistaken and you have posted and I missed it.

@chiclets 

I am happy to hear from you. I am fine, pretty much confined to my bed, other than seeing a lot of doctors and having a lot of labs and tests.

I will admit I am posting only occasionally on this forum these days, as the news has my attention . . . That which we cannot comment on here.  I am concerned for my children and grandchildren and the young all over the world really.  I have lived a long time and have never seen this country in so much peril.  So I have been active outside of the Q forum.

I do come back here to check at least once a day and recently responded to a poster who had a bad experience with her doctor.  My post was taken at face value by most and critically by others.  Although I am used to that after all these years, it does get old.

I am never nasty to anyone here, but have been on the receiving end for my opinions.  I very very seldom respond to those who are always trying to analyze me when they don’t know me at all.

Thankfully, I still have many friends in this forum, and I am always grateful for that.  I will answer them separately here. You are one of them.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@chiclets 

She @LilacTree posted yesterday on a thread called "Doctor laughed out loud". She also posted to me in 1 of my posts late last week.

hckynut

@hckynut 

You have always let me be me. I feel we have a special cyber friendship.  You are one of the bravest people here, You love life and that is why you continue to thrive under the most serious of circumstances. I only wish I could be as upbeat and positive as you are, John.  As always ~Ford

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986