QVC Customer Care

@cotton4me  I love a good Kale salad, with a little lemon and honey, apples & almonds, makes me a happy girl!! 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

One 2oz package has 14 grams of fat!

Just eat some Lays.

Better off calling them "Sunflower Seed/Tahini Chips".

But the 'good fat' group will be the consumer...gladly paying $4/bag.

Respected Contributor

If one eats it , forgets to look in the mirror , or doesn't have a friend around to tactfully mention it , the visible difference can be green stuff stuck in your teeth ! Smiley Happy of course that can occur with any green.

It has great vitamin content as all here know. As one with a thyroid condition I believe it belongs to the Cruciferae family of veggies , or at least is a cousin. There is a school of thought that too many can aggravate thyroid conditions.

I grew some in my garden last year and this year one went to seed . It has a lovely yellow blossom.

Trusted Contributor

I love it in soups.  My cat begs for it.  He gets a bit every day.

Esteemed Contributor

How would one see the results of kale or any other food?  I'm curious.

I eat kale regularly.  I use it in place of lettuce for my salads and wraps, I put it on top of stir fry.  I mix it in with my vegetables.

The reults?  I'm a healthy person with normal blood levels.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

One 2oz package has 14 grams of fat!

Just eat some Lays.

Better off calling them "Sunflower Seed/Tahini Chips".

But the 'good fat' group will be the consumer...gladly paying $4/bag.

sids, I always love your...sunshine!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay Hi ! I have been hypothyroid for MANY years, and have lost 85 pounds over the last 4 years.

In conjunction with my endocrinologist, I eat huge portions of cruciferous veggies and still do fine. 

My "replacement" of choice is Armour Thyroid, but since we are all slightly different, this is a matter that should be discussed with YOUR physician.

I do eat kale, both raw and in soups and in cooked egg dishes, and enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

@violann as I stated it is a school of thought that may affect some or have a basis. Discussing with one's Endo is a good idea. I eat cruciferous vegetables . I also use and have used Armour for probably 15 years and it has kept me stable.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@violann as I stated it is a school of thought that may affect some or have a basis. Discussing with one's Endo is a good idea. I eat cruciferous vegetables . I also use and have used Armour for probably 15 years and it has kept me stable.

High Five!