Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🦷 IMPLANT SURGERY 🦷

@bonnielu wrote:

I and the queen of implants.  Working on my 10th.  Why?? I swallow crowns and almost a bridge (no kidding).  So i have them and find them perfect for me.  So far no issues except the expense.  I will add I have had no pain either.  

Thank you for letting me know this.  I really hope things go smoothly.  So far, the only pain has been the expense lol.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@cheriere

Just wishing you the best of luck tomorow! May you have as little pain as possible and quick healing.  We'll all be thinking of you.Heart

Thank you so very much.  I really do appreciate your well wishes.  I don't get it done until Tuesday morning, so I'll have one more day to try and get everything I need ready.  I'll try to post as soon as I feel well enough to let everyone know how it went.

Thanks again.🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

Wishing you the best! Once you heal I'm sure you will feel great. Take care 💗
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Q-Checker wrote:

@cheriere- I think that ALL of your aftercare suggestions should come ONLY from your oral surgeon, not "hot tips" from people without any medical training. I had implants from two different oral surgeons, each with different aftercare recommendations. I have to believe that each had a different medically-based protocol based on the actual procedure. Implants are not cookie-cutter surgery. After paying big bucks for surgical  expertise, why look elsewhere for aftercare recommendations? Hope all goes well with the implant process!

@Q-Checker 

No one here is pretending to be a medical professional. 

From what I see, people are sharing what their surgery was like ...  and made suggestions based on actual experience.

Esteemed Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
Wishing you the best! Once you heal I'm sure you will feel great. Take care 💗

Thank you so very much.❤️

I truly appreciate your kind words and well wishes.

This is my last day of waiting.  This time tomorrow I should have them.😃🤞