Respected Contributor
For healing and relieving itching......Witch Hazel on a cotton ball. Apply after each time you use the restroom. You can get Witch Hazel at most stores. It is really soothing and very healing. Does not burn.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

So sorry and this must be so painful!😨

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

The supplement rutin is great for hemorrhoid.

Honored Contributor

Magneium pills are a good idea, needs to be mag.oxide, and also take 2 or 3 stool softeners every night, these are very safe to be used long term. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
For healing and relieving itching......Witch Hazel on a cotton ball. Apply after each time you use the restroom. You can get Witch Hazel at most stores. It is really soothing and very healing. Does not burn.

-------------

Having had minor surgery in that area, doc suggested witch hazel poured over a box of baby wipes - no scent.  Cut wipes in half.  Feels good and very clean - no pain.  But for me, it dried out that area too much and caused other issues...

Honored Contributor

@dsky wrote:

The supplement rutin is great for hemorrhoid.

Yes!! My colorectal surgeon mentioned this. I take Andrew Lessmans vein support which has it and other things to promote healthy circulation not just in the legs but that area too. 

I take magnesium at night about 500mg to help relax smooth muscle to help with easier bms. 

Lots tus of great support here for this delicate issue.