Trusted Contributor

Re: First ever yoga class tomorrow!

@chrystaltree wrote:

There are a lot of yoga studios and yoga classes near where I live.  I'd love to start, I think it would be good for my lower back but that will have to wait until I get something done with my knee.  I can't even bring myself to say knee replacement...lol  

@chrystaltree Yoga has really helped with my lower back discomfort.  Just wanted to throw Chair Yoga out there as a possible suggestion.  I have never taken that class but to me the title indicates there wouldn't be any getting up and down.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: First ever yoga class tomorrow!

@BExplorer wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There are a lot of yoga studios and yoga classes near where I live.  I'd love to start, I think it would be good for my lower back but that will have to wait until I get something done with my knee.  I can't even bring myself to say knee replacement...lol  

@chrystaltree Yoga has really helped with my lower back discomfort.  Just wanted to throw Chair Yoga out there as a possible suggestion.  I have never taken that class but to me the title indicates there wouldn't be any getting up and down.  😊

I didn't know there was a chair yoga.  Thanks so much, I'll make some inquiries.  That would work for me.