Honored Contributor

@felinemom

I saw your post.  I thought it might be good to start a new thread.

Can you share what else has led up to this?

Regular Contributor

LOLAKIMONO  Don't know how to start new thread.  My post is too  long to p ost again. (Too sick)  Thank you for your advice, Felinemom

Honored Contributor

@felinemom

I'll copy your post from the other thread so that people can follow along.

I started this thread for you, so that you could have your own thread since I saw that you didn't know how to start one.

Felinemom.PNG

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much Lolakimino.  You're very kind.   Felinemom

Honored Contributor

@felinemom

Sorry you are not feeling well. I have a problem with any hospital that runs tests and says "it could be anxiety and/or dehydration".  Dehydration is easily detected, and no test is needed by competent medical personnel to detect it. In fact, it is easy for a person to do themselves to see if they are badly dehydrated.

One of the first things they do if a person is picked up by a rescue unit is start with a Fluid Drip IV.  I agree with your friends that suggested you go to a reputable hospital. Anxiety and/or Depression is not something to take lightly, I have been there, 7+ days in Psych Ward.

Hope you do something to get help for yourself.

And thank you @lolakimono

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Felinemom, I hope you are getting help.  That type of crying needs assistance.  All my best.

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @felinemom, I am sorry for what you are going through.  You have a prayer and my best wishes for your recovery.  Things will get better, wait and see.  All my best.

Dear @hckynut, Bless you for your caring for everyone and good advice.  I hope you and Cindy and those sweet fur balls have a Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

@felinemom:  I hope you get the help you need and are on the road to recovery soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@felinemom  Just checking to see if things are better today.  Hope you and your friends found some medical assistance.  Good wishes.