Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman Supplements now available on QVC?

Just saw you can order some of Andrews supplements on QVC. Not his complete lineup but Fish Oil and Healthy Hair Skin and Nails are online. Was an announcement made that will return Andrew to QVC where he once started ?
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Supplements now available on QVC?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the notice. I know ChocoNuvo is available on QVC, and I now see that his vitamins, etc., are up. Not the Oatmeal though.

Several of his videos are up too.

I haven't heard that he will be appearing on QVC, but I heard that we will be able to order his products here.

Someone who reads his blogs or frequents his website more than I will hopefully pop in and give us the scoop!

Thanks again! Good news. Heart

Honored Contributor

Did you notice the S&H was almost 11 dollars on the fish oil, I'll wait till he shows up on HSN and the S&H is free.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 Or at ProCaps, which is no shipping nor tax.

Honored Contributor

@Reever

Nothing good or impressive about this move to me. It is just another crossover. They will probably eventually have all products on both HSN & QVC just to annoy and drive us away from shopping at either place.

Honored Contributor

I believe it will allow people who have a Q Card to order and get the benefits of that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My concern is that he has always had the freedom to talk without interruptions from the hosts while on HSN. I don't see that happening at QVC. However, the hosts on Beauty IQ seem to allow much more latitude in that area, so perhaps he will be able to explain his products in full detail, like he does on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Reever

Nothing good or impressive about this move to me. It is just another crossover. They will probably eventually have all products on both HSN & QVC just to annoy and drive us away from shopping at either place.

@willdob3

Hopefully QVC would’ve learned from their

Lite Bites and Bee-Alive Royal Jelly multi-$$$ lawsuit

not to put false claims out there.