Honored Contributor

I take zinc lozenges therapeutically when I'm about to go into a place with lots of people around and/or when I feel like a cold is coming on. I also take 5 grams of pure vitamin C powder everyday anyway. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t think there’s anything that will positively prevent anything and everything viral - if there was such a thing, it would be on the nightly news and the inventor would have a Nobel prize.

I do what I can to boost my immune system.  I take Airborne, Emergen-C or similar from Nov through February. I do use Zicam lozenges.  Nasal swabs sound like something good to do before sitting in a doctor’s waiting room.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

I just recently read about something called copper zap, it's a copper wand that you put in your nose, was wondering about it, the reviews were good, however it was the reviews from their own site.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden@wismiss@dsky@Moonchilde@SilleeMee

I purchase manuka honey thru Amazon. I use at least a UMF of 15.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde When I go to busy places I like to put a little eucalyptus oil behind my ears so that i will breathe it in and help to kill bacteria.I read somewhere that a doctor learned this from hospital cleaning staff in a foreign country.He said everyone was sick but these ladies seemed to be immune.

i also put some on the furnace vent filters in my kitchen to clean the air when someone is sick.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Which brand of manuka do you think is the best?I love that honey so much that I would spend more for it than anything else to keep my family well.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I just recently read about something called copper zap, it's a copper wand that you put in your nose, was wondering about it, the reviews were good, however it was the reviews from their own site.

Since they tout copper as working to fix just about any problem you have, I wasn’t surprised to see this claim. Upon seriously googling as to the validity, I think it’s something I might want to try, if it was more like half price, but the give-or-take $50 price is a bit steep for something that might not work either.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@dex

It is called “Wild Cape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey.”

TSA had to take mine at the airport! A brand new one! BOO HOO so don’t take it with you on the plane. LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~