Trusted Contributor

Thank you Bebe!

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the humongo size at midnight.  We are almost out.  Just in time.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777  I did order the 600. 

DH takes HBP meds & statins for high cholesteroal.  The meds make him tired.  He put in some periennials yesterday & cut the lawns today.  He truly walks 6-12 miles a day at work.  Today he had some excessive weakness today.  He feels better after a epsom soak but......

so it is an "us" purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

STOP.......I purchased the 400 now you are making me think the I need the  600 instead!Woman LOL

Andrew's shows are the best. Your summary is outstanding.

I also got some other stuff of his today. Between Andrew and Isomers my credit card is keeping the house warm.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@bebe777

STOP.......I purchased the 400 now you are making me think the I need the  600 instead!Woman LOL

Andrew's shows are the best. Your summary is outstanding.

I also got some other stuff of his today. Between Andrew and Isomers my credit card is keeping the house warm.

@hopi lol, I hate to say it... but I will . Smiley Happy

For $30 more you are getting 50% more product. Normally I woun't say this, but if you can swing the extra $30 you should just change your order to the 600 capsule supply for $199. I think that Co10 has a 2-3 year shelf life. So even if you just take one capsule a day, down the road llit's a great value. 

Sorry... sort of Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze I just saw your hearts for this thread, so I'm guessing that you got my email about it. I'm so glad that you're reading it because I think the info will give you a better understanding of CoQ10. 

I'll be updating this thread in the next few days to add the info that Andrew shares in his 8pm-10pm ET show tonight. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

oh geeeeeeeeeeesh

just cancelled and got the 600

Super Contributor

I've always heard to stick with ubiquinol vs. ubiquinone.  I can always remember this because the one that ends in "none" gives you none of the benefits.  I've heard that the ubiquinol is the best from vitamin store employees and also out of curiosity I searched this on Dr. Andrew Weil's website and he says the following:  "Seek out the soft-gel ubiquinol form when taking CoQ10 as a standalone supplement, as this has greater antioxidant efficiency than the ubiquinone form."  When I looked at the product information, Andrew Lessman's CoQ10 has 200 mg of Ubiquinone.  Therefore, I'll be passing on this one.  Thanks for providing all the good information however. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@bebe777

oh geeeeeeeeeeesh

just cancelled and got the 600

@hopi YAY!! Smiley Happy YAY!! Smiley Happy YAY!! Smiley Happy

It really is Andrew's craziest, bestest value all year. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe77    

Thank you for always being a wealth of information.  I also love to follow you on the Wen threads!  

I just ordered the 360 serving size of PC Liver and Brain granules.  I used the granules a few years back and think I'll try them again.  I don't forget things, but figure it will help my brain retrieve data faster.  As far as my liver, I do take Alleve for back issues and sometimes have 2 extra dirteee martinis!