Respected Contributor
Would like to know how anyone who received the sample of ChocoNuvo Cafe with their Secure TS like this flavor? I like it but never purchased the others so can’t compare myself. It does not look like he is currently stocking this version so may be waiting feedback. I will purchase when if it becomes available.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ChocoNuvo Cafe (Lessman)

Mine is on "extended delivery" , guess I ordered too late in the day.  I do love the other choco nuvo ones he sells.   I buy the 74 percent for me and the 91 percent for my husband.  Healthy way to get your chocolate fix.   I am looking forward to trying this new flavor.  It was a great TS, I'll be stocked up on my Secure shake powder too. 

Respected Contributor

I'm curious too.  I didn't order the shakes so didn't get in on the free sample.  I'm a ChocoNuvo regular and was wondering what the difference is supposed to be.  Since I wasn't interested in the shakes, I didn't watch any presentations so I didn't hear what was said about the new ChocoNuvo version. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I can't wait to try it! Will certainly purchase it when he presents the product. I would think he would do it soon, as he doesn't make/ship the regular ChocoNuvo after April because of the heat.

Honored Contributor

There she is!  You have no idea how many times I have taken your name in vain @World Traveler when dipping into my stash of Choco Nuvo.  Smiley Wink 

I would be interested to try this but I don't dare.  I am already working the streets in a  trench coat with the good stuff too often as it is. 

Valued Contributor

I love coffee,but I don't like the new  version.I love the 66% choconuvo.

Valued Contributor

I love the new version with the coffee. I will definitely buy it when it is offered. It has the 74% which I love and the crunch of coffee bean.

Occasional Contributor

Love the new flavor with tiny coffee crunchy bits.  This is the version I will be buying.

Respected Contributor

I'm on Extended Delivery too.   Can't wait to try.  I love the 91% and have a piece or two every day.   I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee so this may be trouble for me.  Will try to limit to only 2 a day!!!!   i'm guessing this is going to be delicious.  I never received a sample but I trust AL products.   I've been taking his vitamins for almost 30 years!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 When I posted my initial reply, I was going to "tag" you, but knew you well enough to know that any post with the word ChocoNuvo in it would catch your eye and bring you joy. Heart

Taking my name in vain, along with the word ChocoNuvo, is fine with me. LOL!!!