Honored Contributor

Re: ChocoNuvo Cafe (Lessman)

I just wanted you to know @World Traveler you are 'blessed' several times a day.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ProCaps has it available as follows:

10 - $14.90

30 - $29.90 

60 - $49.90

120 - $89.90

180 - $129.90

Although I know it will be much cheaper when he brings it to HSN, I purchased the 10-count, just to try it. If I like it, then I can get the bigger container at a better price.

This is what the website says:

The heart-healthy benefits of Dark Chocolate plus Mother Nature's most powerful and clinically proven cholesterol-reducing ingredient, Plant Sterols, creating the creamiest and most luxurious Coffee flavored Dark Chocolate you will ever taste.

For optimum cholesterol reduction, consume one or two CHOCONUVO Café squares with each meal (with no less than two meals daily). Other than pure enjoyment, there is no need to consume more than five squares daily for cholesterol reduction.

CHOCONUVO Café should be consumed shortly before, during or after meals. Best results are achieved when combined with a healthy, low cholesterol, high fiber diet. Like any creamy chocolate, CHOCONUVO melts when exposed to heat. Should this occur, simply place it in the refrigerator and it will solidify back to its normal state.

CHOCONUVO is perfect for baking, since its flavor and health benefits are not affected by exposure to heat.

NOTE The coffee granules in CHOCONUVO Café only add a minimal amount of caffeine per square (less than 5mg).

Honored Contributor

LA LA LA  LA LA LA LA  I don't see this!!   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Words mean nothing; it's the vision of it in your mind now that you KNOW, that will make you get it! LOL!

Honored Contributor

ChocoNuvoCafe.jpg

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

ChocoNuvoCafe.jpg

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler That better be a fake mock up!!  The four letter words coming out of my mouth are not pretty but I'm losing my job anyway so WTH! 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Took the photo right off the ProCaps website. Would I kid about chocolate? Oh, no; never. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love it too!  As soon as my current supply of "regular" ChocoNuvo is gone, I'll be ordering the Cafe kind from now on.  Love the crispies.

Respected Contributor

I also like the crunch of the coffee bean. May look into ordering direct from ProCaps since my gut feeling is it might not show up on HSN until the Fall.