Esteemed Contributor

Re: ChocoNuvo Cafe (Lessman)

Not a fan.  Prefer the 66% and it reminds me of coffee grounds rather than crispies. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

ProCaps has it available as follows:

10 - $14.90

30 - $29.90 

60 - $49.90

120 - $89.90

180 - $129.90

Although I know it will be much cheaper when he brings it to HSN, I purchased the 10-count, just to try it. If I like it, then I can get the bigger container at a better price.

This is what the website says:

The heart-healthy benefits of Dark Chocolate plus Mother Nature's most powerful and clinically proven cholesterol-reducing ingredient, Plant Sterols, creating the creamiest and most luxurious Coffee flavored Dark Chocolate you will ever taste.

For optimum cholesterol reduction, consume one or two CHOCONUVO Café squares with each meal (with no less than two meals daily). Other than pure enjoyment, there is no need to consume more than five squares daily for cholesterol reduction.

CHOCONUVO Café should be consumed shortly before, during or after meals. Best results are achieved when combined with a healthy, low cholesterol, high fiber diet. Like any creamy chocolate, CHOCONUVO melts when exposed to heat. Should this occur, simply place it in the refrigerator and it will solidify back to its normal state.

CHOCONUVO is perfect for baking, since its flavor and health benefits are not affected by exposure to heat.

NOTE The coffee granules in CHOCONUVO Café only add a minimal amount of caffeine per square (less than 5mg).

@World Traveler   SO FUNNY ...  you purchased the 10 count to try it.  Makes sense.  I did a try me too...    but the 60 count.  That's some TRY ME!!!!!!

I have a feeling we will both enjoy our purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy 

Why did I open this thread?

Just ordered a new supply of 94%, but will be looking into the Cafe variety when it comes to HSN at a special price.

My coffee pot makes 14 cups at a time, so this new variety is of great interest to me Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 I thought about getting more, but I'm not a coffee drinker, so I thought I should be cautious with my order. Of course, I paid premium for that! ha!

I do love jamocha ice cream and other things with a coffee taste to it; just don't drink coffee. My Starbucks visits are for other drinks.

Eager to receive my order! I will report back once I try it.

Honored Contributor

I went on HSN to see if there was a forum about ChocoNuvo. I don't see any forum for any product.

Does HSN have a blogs/forum setup like QVC does? I thought they did, but can't find it. Probably right in front of me, but if you know.....how do I find their forum for any comments about ChocoNuvo, NOT the product review....just the forums with threads about various products/subjects.

Respected Contributor

I use to be able to get access to HSN Forums via their App but that was removed quite awhile ago. If still there, I don’t see it. When I did access their forums, did not seem like much activity so perhaps they did away with them in favor of other social media. I’m thinking about a double order of 180 to hold me over until Fall because in my neck of the woods it starts heating up early April!
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy Well, that would explain why I can't find the forums! ha! They don't have any. Thanks.

Wonder if they will ever do away with the forums on QVC. Hmmmmm.....

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Regarding these Forums, probably only do away with them if some PTB decides they can’t justify the money to maintain and monitor them. Probably also depends on what information the company gets from them that may help with their sales. Nothing would surprise me.
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kindaglitzy Well, that would explain why I can't find the forums! ha! They don't have any. Thanks.

Wonder if they will ever do away with the forums on QVC. Hmmmmm.....

To get to HSN discussions from the web site.  Connect button (upper left) the commuity.  Not very active but still there.  Also games you can play in the arcade

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy Thanks!

Well, I certainly don't care for the way it is laid out. I prefer the forum/conversations the way we have it. Could be because I am used to QVC, but really think it is not a very easy way to see what the discussions are about on HSN.