Esteemed Contributor

Re: COLONOSCOPY PREP SUGGESTIONS

Oh my gosh, @wildcat fan , that is so cute!  Thank you for thinking of me.  The Covid test was a piece of cake.  It was a nose swab, the deep one, but she was gentle and it only stung right at the end.  No residual pain or discomfort.  

Now, I am reading the literature for my colon prep.  I did receive many good ideas for mixing it with Crystal Light and drinking it cold with a straw.  Also, eating light a few days before the test.  

I've done this before and can do it again.  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

I've been thinking of you, @tends2dogs . Glad to hear the Covid test was a piece of cake. Good luck next week on your colonoscopy and may your prep be easy. 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Who knew?  Just looked and I can not find a cheerleader.  Are we that politically correct?

Anyway, good wishes.

Respected Contributor

The first time I had a colonoscopy I mixed the solution with Chrystal Light and it made me nauseous. Second time I didn't, no nausea. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@tends2dogs 

Who knew?  Just looked and I can not find a cheerleader.  Are we that politically correct?

Anyway, good wishes.

@Still Raining   Sorry, but I don't understand your post.....cheerleader.......?......I must be missing something Woman Frustrated.

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva   I bought crystal light to try, but I wouldn't mix the whole jug with it.  In fact the directions say not to mix it with anything, but water.  It is lemon/lime flavored YUMMM, not! I thought about adding the crystal light after I pour some of the concoction into a tall tumbler with ice.....just to give it a try.  I can gag down one glass if it turns out to be a mistake LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

@tends2dogs 

Anyway, good wishes.

@Still Raining   Sorry, but I don't understand your post.....cheerleader.......?......I must be missing something Woman Frustrated.

@tends2dogs    Sorry, I did not mean to confuse.  I was looking for an emoji to cheer you on.  My bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining   Too funny!  Sometimes I am a bit slow.  Rah, Rah!

Thanks for cheering me on Woman Wink.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs  I didn´t understand it either. @Still Raining  thanks for explaining lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs  from what I remember, I tried Crystal Light lemonade. I bought the box with ten packs and at first tried the prep with two, tasted it, added two more and it was perfect for me.

Leave it in the refridgerator for a few hours. Taste a lot better.