Respected Contributor

Re: Aspergers Anyone?

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Hey OP, where did you get your medical degree? and where did your co-worker get hers? Your post strikes me personally as very unkind. I'm guessing you may not be the sweetest rose in the bunch with that attitude.

Leave her alone, it's none of your business. And maybe try a little kinder attitude, even if you wish to not interact with her. A little kindness goes a long way. Give it a shot.

No amount of kindness will help deal with this woman.  Others have tried and since you are not around her to make the statements you do you come across as completely ignorant as your don't know everything that has gone on with her.  YOU are unkind to insult me for asking for any sort of sharing on that subject like so many of the other posters here.  The attitude is strictly yours/theirs.  Leave her alone?  Ask her to leave me alone, I dare you.

The problem is that YOU think she acts this way deliberately.

You are trying to get her fired because her presence bothers you. Isn't it up to your employer to handle the situations and decide if they rise to the level YOU think they are?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's Religious.

Respected Contributor

PS:  there are so many people with mixed diagnosis it barely matters at times---except for billing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Hey OP, where did you get your medical degree? and where did your co-worker get hers? Your post strikes me personally as very unkind. I'm guessing you may not be the sweetest rose in the bunch with that attitude.

Leave her alone, it's none of your business. And maybe try a little kinder attitude, even if you wish to not interact with her. A little kindness goes a long way. Give it a shot.

No amount of kindness will help deal with this woman.  Others have tried and since you are not around her to make the statements you do you come across as completely ignorant as your don't know everything that has gone on with her.  YOU are unkind to insult me for asking for any sort of sharing on that subject like so many of the other posters here.  The attitude is strictly yours/theirs.  Leave her alone?  Ask her to leave me alone, I dare you.

The problem is that YOU think she acts this way deliberately.

You are trying to get her fired because her presence bothers you. Isn't it up to your employer to handle the situations and decide if they rise to the level YOU think they are?

Really you can read my/our minds?  Amazing.  We are volunteers, not paid employees.  Ignorance again.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
W. O. W.

How did this thread get past the mods?

Really. How?

Amazing isn't it????????????

Respected Contributor

Oh, volunteers?  You can't believe how many people believe a volunteer job will correct a person's behavior.  I imagine this situation will go on and on.  I once had to quit a gym because management felt sorry for an impaired person who acted very inappropriately.

Honored Contributor

Re: Aspergers Anyone?

[ Edited ]

If this person is an employee rather than another volunteer, the OP is OOL. If the person is another volunteer her "behavior" is judged by the head of volunteers and HR of the organization. Regardless, if no one in charge thinks there is an issue, nothing is going to happen regarding this person's supposed behavior that supposedly bothers more than the OP.

Volunteers are free to leave or request transfers, or find a new place to volunteer. If I volunteered somewhere and an employee or other volunteer made my volunteer experience unbearable on a figurative daily basis, I'd find somewhere else to volunteer.

You can't "make" people change their personalities, and work OR volunteer-wise it's not too smart to publicly label someone you don't like as having a mental disorder. That could backfire bigtime.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all