Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I posted earlier in this year about a woman with odd behavior and such.  I've come to the conclusion that she must have Aspergers.  Another I've spoken with about her concluded the same. 

How do people like that get the help they need?  Is there any help at all.  She's going to be 58 years old and she doesn't know why people avoid her and don't include her in anything.  She just completely wears me out and I won't have anything much to do with her at all either.  Suggestions or recommendations?

Sound like our Amy Poehler poster.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I posted earlier in this year about a woman with odd behavior and such.  I've come to the conclusion that she must have Aspergers.  Another I've spoken with about her concluded the same. 

How do people like that get the help they need?  Is there any help at all.  She's going to be 58 years old and she doesn't know why people avoid her and don't include her in anything.  She just completely wears me out and I won't have anything much to do with her at all either.  Suggestions or recommendations?

Sound like our Amy Poehler poster.

Which? 😉

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde  Her posts don't last long but about every 2-3 months she starts a thread about nobody at her church liking her, etc., etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Moonchilde  Her posts don't last long but about every 2-3 months she starts a thread about nobody at her church liking her, etc., etc.

Oh, I'm very familiar with "Amy." I thought you might be intimating someone as being...like Amy.

Esteemed Contributor
W. O. W.

How did this thread get past the mods?

Really. How?
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Hey OP, where did you get your medical degree? and where did your co-worker get hers? Your post strikes me personally as very unkind. I'm guessing you may not be the sweetest rose in the bunch with that attitude.

Leave her alone, it's none of your business. And maybe try a little kinder attitude, even if you wish to not interact with her. A little kindness goes a long way. Give it a shot.

Here here!! Well said!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Hey OP, where did you get your medical degree? and where did your co-worker get hers? Your post strikes me personally as very unkind. I'm guessing you may not be the sweetest rose in the bunch with that attitude.

Leave her alone, it's none of your business. And maybe try a little kinder attitude, even if you wish to not interact with her. A little kindness goes a long way. Give it a shot.

No amount of kindness will help deal with this woman.  Others have tried and since you are not around her to make the statements you do you come across as completely ignorant as your don't know everything that has gone on with her.  YOU are unkind to insult me for asking for any sort of sharing on that subject like so many of the other posters here.  The attitude is strictly yours/theirs.  Leave her alone?  Ask her to leave me alone, I dare you.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

As expected.

Honored Contributor

1. Speak to a supervisor and document your issues.

2. Speak to HR and document your issues.

That's about it. The End.