Occasional Contributor

Yes I have.  Nutrisystem is good for the most part and I did lose weight.  It also helps you learn portion size, etc.

Super Contributor

Hi. I have used Nutrisystem twice. The food varied from tolerable to tasty, with maybe two or three items I did not like. Both times I ordered through QVC, which limits your food choices as compared to ordering through Nutrisystem. One time I lost about 80 pounds, the other about 65 pounds that I regained from the first time. I am now about 40 pounds (or so) heavier than the second time, but will not do Nutrisystem again. While I was successful in losing the weight, I did not feel there was a good program or support for transition or maintenance, especially if you do not want to continue eating their food. I am slowly losing the weight on my own by making some small, permanent lifestyle changes. Disability makes exercise difficult, but there are days I can walk, albeit slowly with a cane.

Hugs . . . Beth 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty You'll do great!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty You'll do great!  Smiley Happy

@Laura14.......Thanks so much. Once I make my mind up I know I can do good. I just needed a head start and I felt Nutrisystem would do that. I researched the program and called Nutrisystem to ask all the questions I had. They were really helpful and spent time helping. Again thanks for the support. Much needed. 🥰❤️
Respected Contributor

@q-girl wrote:

Hi. I have used Nutrisystem twice. The food varied from tolerable to tasty, with maybe two or three items I did not like. Both times I ordered through QVC, which limits your food choices as compared to ordering through Nutrisystem. One time I lost about 80 pounds, the other about 65 pounds that I regained from the first time. I am now about 40 pounds (or so) heavier than the second time, but will not do Nutrisystem again. While I was successful in losing the weight, I did not feel there was a good program or support for transition or maintenance, especially if you do not want to continue eating their food. I am slowly losing the weight on my own by making some small, permanent lifestyle changes. Disability makes exercise difficult, but there are days I can walk, albeit slowly with a cane.

Hugs . . . Beth 

@q-girl.......thanks for your input. ❤️🥰
Respected Contributor

@dannystevenson1 wrote:

Yes I have.  Nutrisystem is good for the most part and I did lose weight.  It also helps you learn portion size, etc.

@dannystevenson1....Thanks so much for posting your thoughts. 🥰❤️
Super Contributor

I've been using the Fast Five for three weeks and I've lost 8 pounds. This last week I had guests from out of town. We went out to eat three times. I enjoyed eggs benedict, seafood fetucine with pesto sauce and prime rib with a baked potato and salad. I still lost a pound.

I actually like most of the food. I also like that it's delivered. My grocery bill from the store is ridiculously small now. I add a lot of mushrooms and green beans to the entrees. Studies have shown that people who eat a lot of green beans lose more weight than others.

So, yes, I'm very pleased and I will continue using NutriSystem until I'm at my goal weight.

Contributor

I've lost 20 lbs since November using Nutrisystem. I get mine direct from them so I can order the frozen foods. I also flex a lot of my meals so I'll know how to choose foods on my own afterwards. 

Super Contributor

Re: Any Nutrisystem users?

[ Edited ]

I forgot to say that I'm also using MyFitnessPal App on my phone - it is so very helpful. I track everything I eat and it gives me an estimate of how much I will lose in the next five weeks if I keep doing what I'm doing.

I also love the shakes at night. They taste like ice cream or gelato to me when I make them with crushed ice.

Respected Contributor
I want to thank each and everyone of you for posting your thoughts and experience using Nutrisystem. I really appreciated each post. I will post in a few weeks about my progress......🙋🏻❤️🥰💐