12:00 AM – 1:00 AM
1:00 AM – 7:00 AM (TS Replay)
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Monday, July 20
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule

I'm thinking that all might change. These items were last month's specials.

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

I'm thinking that all might change. These items were last month's specials.

@Tangocash   

Actually, they were TS presales last month; Andrew did that because he knew a lot of people ran out (usually April TS) and really couldn’t wait.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad Andrew is coming back sooner than later I am really low on my Free Range Collagen I brought the biggest size 360 servings for $99.90 back in September and I use it everyday.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I thought he was on this weekend and could not find him on the sched.  Got my calendar marked now...Smiley Happy

Contributor

Actually, they were TS presales last month; Andrew did that because he knew a lot of people ran out (usually April TS) and really couldn’t wait.

And yet there hasn't been a Cholestacare TS in over a year. Andrew is slipping.

Respected Contributor

Since I purchased mine last month, I’ll save $ this month!
Respected Contributor

Hi @CWS22 

I appreciate your post - do you happen to have a crystal ball handy to tell me when he is expected back after THIS month with his NEXT today's special?

My total item count for what I need to replenish is 7 things and at his prices, it's TOO DANG MUCH for me to spend all at once, and I know when he visits - all his stuff is free shipping and lower prices.

Thanks in advance if you can "conjure the Lessman spirits" and see what lies ahead!

Trusted Contributor

August 23.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Hi @CWS22 

I appreciate your post - do you happen to have a crystal ball handy to tell me when he is expected back after THIS month with his NEXT today's special?

My total item count for what I need to replenish is 7 things and at his prices, it's TOO DANG MUCH for me to spend all at once, and I know when he visits - all his stuff is free shipping and lower prices.

Thanks in advance if you can "conjure the Lessman spirits" and see what lies ahead!

@MoonieBaby  When you need that many items, you should check his website, ProCaps Labs, because he offers volume discounts.  You might save an extra 5-20%.  I believe 6 items is 15%.  No discount applied to TS.