Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule

WOW - Thank you @sueinsf !

That's VERY EXCELLENT information - I appreciate it. I'll follow that hint.

Stay Safe and Be Well - have a good rest of your weekend

Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Andrew also has monthly specials that aren't a TS. If I want one of those products, I'll wait for a 20% off coupon and the price is often better than a TS.

I order directly from procaplabs as well. The only negative to his site is that they strictly enforce a policy that returns must be received back within 30 days . HSN gives you a little time past the 30 days to try it and ship it back. Also, they actually count how much you've used. The time I initiated a return with the them, the rep called me back because she forgot to ask me my daily usage count. I guess they count them again once the return is received. I'll continue to use procaplabs, but only for products that I've used before and know I'll keep.
Honored Contributor

I know that UES has 12mg Lutein and 6mg Zeaxanthin this year. Does anyone recall how much of each was in UES last year? I don’t have the big bottle anymore and the small one I am using for refills is from 2014. The Lutein then was 10mg and Zeaxanthin was 4mg. - OK, just heard on a video that it is only 20% more this year than last so I will definitely still need to order the additional L&Z product. 

I know I’m getting the largest size of both, not getting the UES with astaxanthin because I’ve used the separate astaxanthin product with the same amount and it was a complete waste of money for me; no noticeable benefits and, with an eye supplement, that is important.

Honored Contributor

Andrew has a 10 pm Eastern show with Adam Monday night 7/20/2020.

I didn't see anything new presented and he reviewed a lot of the usual stuff in the variety shows.

The Monday show generally covers more of the lesser known stuff that doesn't get air time much.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

WOW - Thank you @sueinsf !

That's VERY EXCELLENT information - I appreciate it. I'll follow that hint.

Stay Safe and Be Well - have a good rest of your weekend

Smiley Wink

@MoonieBaby You're very welcome!  It definitely pays to at least check it out when you are buying a quantity of products - the savings can be substantial, and they also do free shipping (but not Mr. Rebates rebate).