Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016

[ Edited ]

Andrew will have two TS values on two different weekends this October (one TS for each weekend). 

I spoke with Procaps Labs this morning and they confirmed that there will be a a two week space between Andrew's two visit

The first TS will be on Sunday, October 2nd. -- The second TS will be on Sunday, October 16th.

Sunday, October 2nd -- The first TS will be Andrew's annual 200mg COQ10 which is always his craziest, very best value of the year. -- For the past few years, the 600 capsule size has been offered at $200 which is about two-fifths of his regular price at Procaps Labs. -- The COQ10 is listed as being offered with Vitamin D3. -- The CS rep. didn't know if the Vitamin D3 was being included in the COQ10, or if the Vitamin D3 was also being offered... usually with the option of a COQ10 and Vitamin D3 bundle in the larger sizes. -- From Andrew's blog: 

You will have two new options with our October CoQ10 Today’s Special.  First, you can simply order our new CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg at its best price ever OR you can get that same new CoQ10 formula with either 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 or 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 added at NO extra charge.  All three formulas are the exact same price.  

Sunday, October 16th -- It sounds as though the ChocoNuvo will be the TS. Also, there will be a Variety Today's Special avaiable with special pricing. See the info in the second message (which is Andrew's latest blog). -- In his blog he asked everyone to call Procaps to let his know which formulas you would like (so they can make sure they have enough of each on hand): 

Two weeks after the CoQ10 Event, and with the cooler fall weather, will bring the after-summer return of ChocoNuvo.... 

ChocoNuvo will be back in October and we would love to hear your thoughts about our new flavor intensities (66%, 74% and 91%).  Please let us know your preferences, since it will help us to produce the right quantities for October.... 

As far as the “Variety Today’s Special” itself, alongside ChocoNuvo, we will have Resveratrol 100, Cinnamon 350, Cranberry Benefits or Green Tea EGCG 200.  Each of these products is among our most popular and important separate products and they will all be at their best pricing ever.

Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Live Remote from ProCaps Labs

Saturday, October 1st
11:00 PM – Midnight

Sunday, October 2nd • Today’s Special 
CoQ10-200mg with Vitamin D3

Midnight – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016

[ Edited ]

A FIVE PRODUCT 
TODAY’S SPECIAL IN OCTOBER!

September 12, 2016 

by Andrew Lessman

For the past 37 years, I have endeavored to make the world’s finest vitamins, along with the most reliable information, both accessible and affordable to everyone so you can make informed health decisions.  Today, we take another step toward greater affordability by announcing our new Free Shipping policy.  Back in 1979, I chose not to sell my products into the unpredictable environment of retail stores and their warehouses and, as a result, we have always shipped our products directly to you.  In recent years we have offered free shipping during HSN visits but, throughout the year, everyone paid a shipping charge, which for over 30 years that shipping charge has not changed. That is, until now…

Today, I am excited to announce that our shipping policy has changed for the first time in over 30 years and HSN is joining us.  Specifically, we have eliminated all shipping charges on more than 90% of our orders, since as of today, ANY order of $50 or more comes with Free Shipping.  This will apply 365 days per year!  This new Free Shipping policy will apply to ALL of my products from either HSN or ProCaps Labs.  We have been working on this for a few years and I am thrilled to share the news.  The $50 minimum affects a small percentage of our orders, since most folks order our Economy sizes or more than one product at a time.  Also, there will be no penalty if you order very heavy products, like Secure, Marine Collagen, etc.  In other words, so long as the total order value is at least $50, there are ZERO Shipping Charges.  Of course, we will continue to offer Free Shipping on ALL orders during our HSN visits or Events, but now, even between visits, there will also be Free Shipping.  So, at least for your vitamins, shipping and handling charges are a thing of the past.  Very exciting!  By the way, we are also working on a few more ways to make our products even more affordable in the future, so stay tuned.

October always brings the best opportunity to enjoy our unique CoQ10 200mg and this year, it is more unique and affordable than ever.  Two weeks after the CoQ10 Event, and with the cooler fall weather, will bring the after-summer return of ChocoNuvo. By now you likely know that ChocoNuvo is our dark chocolate available in three concentrations (66%, 74% and 91%).  It is not just the world’s best tasting dark chocolate, but also the world’s healthiest, because of its unique ability to lower Total and LDL Cholesterol.  Our 66% is a dark chocolate version of milk chocolate, our 91% is the darkest of creamy dark chocolates, while the 74% is right in the middle.  You can choose which you prefer as all three will be available in October. Since we will have only just exited the heat of summer, we will have not yet had an opportunity to build a large supply of ChocoNuvo, so as a result, our October ChocoNuvo Today’s Special will be shorter.  Although I am confident we will have plenty to satisfy everyone’s needs, we will have a more complete focus on ChocoNuvo in December just before the holidays.  Plus, there is no better time to celebrate the return of the world’s most delicious and healthiest chocolate than during the holidays.  Our October ChocoNuvo Today’s Special airings will be about 10-15 minutes each, but the good news is that I will make up for that by adding four other Today’s Special products.  ALL four of these products are among our most popular and ALL will be at their best pricing ever.  We have never done a Five Product Today’s Special before, so this should be interesting! Each of he additional products have been Today’s Specials before and they have been requested as Today’s Specials throughout 2016.  Since HSN is not about to become VSN (Vitamin Shopping Network smile), I only get about 10 Today’s Specials per year which means more than two dozen products miss out on your request to be a Today’s Specials.  I hope that this “Variety Today’s Special” will help solve that problem and enable everyone to enjoy Today’s Special Savings on even more products.

As far as the “Variety Today’s Special” itself, alongside ChocoNuvo, we will have Resveratrol 100, Cinnamon 350, Cranberry Benefits or Green Tea EGCG 200.  Each of these products is among our most popular and important separate products and they will all be at their best pricing ever. Plus, Cinnamon and Cranberry will also be available for the very first time in a 360-capsule supply.  As far as pricing, the 360-capsule size of any of these formulas will be $59.90. You can take an additional $10 off per bottle if you order any combination of four 360-capsule bottles.  These are costly ingredients that will end up costing barely a dime per capsule.  At $59.90, you save $100 on Resveratrol 100, $70 on Green Tea EGCG 200 and almost $40 each on the brand new 360-capsule supplies of Cinnamon 350 and Cranberry Benefits.  At $49.90 the savings becomes $110, $80 and almost $50 on Cranberry or Cinnamon. My intent was to offer five unique products that could each stand alone as Today’s Specials. Our natural extract of Cinnamon Bark is for those seeking to promote healthy blood sugar levels and insulin metabolism.  Its reviews speak for themselves. If one reads even a few of the hundreds of reviews, it is virtually perfectly reviewed.  In fact, that statement applies to each of these four products with almost 90% perfect 5-Star Reviews and over 95% positive reviews.  The reviews for our Cranberry Benefits are a passionate description of the powerful benefits Cranberry provides to the bladder and urinary tract.  Resveratrol 100 and Green Tea EGCG 200 are arguably the two most popular, and also most heavily researched and established, anti-aging ingredients and despite their having been past Today’s Specials, this October will see their best pricing ever.  So join us on October 2nd for our best ever CoQ10 200mg Today’s Special and two weeks later for our first ever “Variety Today’s Special” starting with ChocoNuvo, along with four other favorites.

By the way, I will be calling in this evening to speak with Adam during the Monday Night Show (September 12th) for one of our brief Wellness Breaks.  Tonight we will be talking about Heart Health and Cholesterol and we will have both our CholestaCare Ultimate Oatmeal and Ultimate Oat Bran at Extra Special Pricing.  Oatmeal and Oat Bran both have a powerful impact on Cholesterol, but no oatmeal or oat bran in the world is as powerful as ours.  Not even close! I will be happy to discuss the highly impactful things we can do without drugs to dramatically reduce Cholesterol levels and most importantly, heart disease risk.  By the way, during the Monday Night Show, all our products have Special Pricing, so if you need to reorder, now might be a good time.

Speak to you later or see you in October.

Best of health.

Andrew

Honored Contributor

thanks @bebe777!

I don't know anything about some of the supplements mentioned but will have to read more about the Resvertol and the Green Tea EGCG and what benefits they may provide. I know what the health benefits of red wine and Green tea are but not sure if a supplment containing these extracts/components have been shows to be just as beneficial as the real stuff.

I wonder if the Oct and Dec prices of the coconuvo will be the same of if it will be cheaper on one visit or another? I do want to try them. Probably the mid %. I'd love if he'd make some with almonds in them as well- yummy AND extra healthy!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this information. I did receive his email but had not taken the time yet to read his blog. Always appreciate knowing in advance what his specials will be because I can plan my budget accordingly. Also nice to read that he is going to start offering over $50 free shipping all the time not just free shipping during his on air visits.
Respected Contributor

Isn't October the month when he usually offers the Colestacare/Fibermusil TSV?  I really do need to replenish this.

Trusted Contributor

Will probably pick up the CoQ and Cranberry Benefits.  I have to think about the others in the variety pack: I can't buy them all.

I'll stick with the capsules for Cholestacare and Fibermucil.  No Choco Nuovo for my house. I don't eat sugar and I have a feeling I would come home after work after about one day and find an empty container, my house littered with wrappers, and my husband and sons looking very guilty.  

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I was thinking about Lessman's multivitamins the other day.  Can you open up the capsules and pour the contents into a cup of coffee or whatever?  I don't take my multivitamin often because it is like swallowing a piece of stone gravel.  I can call Lessman's info line if no one knows.  I don't have the most balanced diet, so a multivitamin is important.

Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

Will probably pick up the CoQ and Cranberry Benefits.  I have to think about the others in the variety pack: I can't buy them all.

I'll stick with the capsules for Cholestacare and Fibermucil.  No Choco Nuovo for my house. I don't eat sugar and I have a feeling I would come home after work after about one day and find an empty container, my house littered with wrappers, and my husband and sons looking very guilty.  

You know, I have felt this way until recently. I've noticed that I haven't been able to get in my second set of pills for Fibermucil and Cholestacare each day.  I think if I had the chocolate, I can take that as my second dose on those days.

I have until October to decide ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X

I am not sure if you can do that with his vitamins or not, but If I were you I would try swallowing them first. I have a hard time with pills, since I was a child. I have this fear that I am going to choke.  I have no problems with his supplements and I take several of them. I always take them with milk or applesauce, to coat my throat as it's going down and like I stated no problem. 

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Ms X

I am not sure if you can do that with his vitamins or not, but If I were you I would try swallowing them first. I have a hard time with pills, since I was a child. I have this fear that I am going to choke.  I have no problems with his supplements and I take several of them. I always take them with milk or applesauce, to coat my throat as it's going down and like I stated no problem. 

Thanks, @icezeus!  I think the capsules would be better than what I'm taking now.