Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Shows (and his blog) - October 2016

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm surprised he isn't offering his Immune Support as TS in October. Maybe he will offer special pricing on it instead. I need to stock up on that & am almost out of Ultimate Friendly Flora, too.

I rarely get sick even w/o taking immune support supplements but, with co-workers who are seemingly intent on infecting as many people as possible with all sorts of things instead of staying home when they are sick, I like to stack my odds. 

@willdob3 I saw a few of Andrew's products on HSN on Mon night. Andrew was not there. They did show the Immune Factors. I don't remember the price. I'm sure he will have special pricing plus free shipping in Oct.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any of Andrew's purchases above $50 is now free s&h both at HSN & procaps(all year). Hope prices won't be compromised to make up for shippingSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Tonight!  I forgot.  I just saw Colleen's post on Facebook.  She's in Vegas.

Woot!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Any of Andrew's purchases above $50 is now free s&h both at HSN & procaps(all year). Hope prices won't be compromised to make up for shippingSmiley Wink

Funny you should say that.  I just went in to ProCaps to make a change on an upcoming auto shipment and I noticed two products went up in price, one significantly.  I may check it again after the visit and see if that is still the case and if so, maybe give them a call.  But I suspect they will either tell me the price went up or they couldn't continue to offer it at what I was paying. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered my COQ10.

I have so much left (I counted!) from ordering the large size last year that I got away with ordering the 200 count this time. And that will be more than I need.  I have a lot of the D3 left from last year, too, so it works out great. 

I got the plus 2000 mg D3 formula.

Honored Contributor

I just checked my autoship at Procaps and the price is the same.  I assume my next order will not have S&H but I will check before it ships in December.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Will Andrew be back in November? I need both Immune Factors and Ultimate Friendly Flora but they have both been TS in November before. Maybe I should wait. 

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I just checked my autoship at Procaps and the price is the same.  I assume my next order will not have S&H but I will check before it ships in December.

@VaBelle35 What went up a lot for me was the Secure.  I was paying $35.91 and now it's showing as $50.92!  I was hoping that is just during the free shipping period but since it's scheduled to go out in December that may not be the case. 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Let us know if it is free or not. I remember that my ProCaps autoship orders were never free shipping. It would make sense that they will be now but I'd check just in case, too. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Will Andrew be back in November? I need both Immune Factors and Ultimate Friendly Flora but they have both been TS in November before. Maybe I should wait. 

@willdob3 I need the Ultimate Friendly Flora too but don't think I have enough to last until November, and not sure it will be a TS then so I will probably pick up some this month unless we find out otherwise.