Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - October 2015 TS Info

I am working on downsizing the number of vitamins I take.  When I was watching him yesterday he did say the most important vitamins were the Essential One, CoQ10 and the Omegas which I already have these as my core vitamins but I must have my Women's Wellness, HHNS, Vein Support and maybe a couple of others but no more than three if possible.

Has anyone else decided to cutback or are you adding more vitamins to your regime.  I guess also it depends on how much supplements are in the other vitamins so that your not buying separate vitamins if the supplements are already in another vitamin your taking.  In other words it pays to read the labels and know how much you should take to get the maximum benefits.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Duplicate

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I ordered the Immune Factors this morning. I caught it in an encore presentation. I had not even thought about it yet but I have used it in the past & never got sick once while using it.

I don't normally get sick & can go years w/o even getting a cold. That said, I have no control over whether or not people come to work when they are sick (and most have the misguided impression that this makes them a a valued employee.) so I want to do all I can to take care of myself. 

I've been using it for almost a year, I think I bought it around this time last year when it was in one of the variety shows.  I am that crazy hand washer but I belong to a gym, I fly a lot for work and I work in a Headquarters Office where people fly in and out of all the time, bringing new germs into our mix.

If I know I am not going out or just doing a quick errand, I don't take it that day.  But I take it almost every day.

I'm at 26 months since my last headcold/sinus infection.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm adding. 

I'm moving to his Elite multivitamins available at Procaps, so I will be able to eliminate a lot of the specialty items as I move up the Elite chain as those contain a lot of the elements in the separate specialty items.

I just got my bloodwork back so I'm happy with what I'm taking and making adjustments.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am working on downsizing the number of vitamins I take.  When I was watching him yesterday he did say the most important vitamins were the Essential One, CoQ10 and the Omegas which I already have these as my core vitamins but I must have my Women's Wellness, HHNS, Vein Support and maybe a couple of others but no more than three if possible.

Has anyone else decided to cutback or are you adding more vitamins to your regime.  I guess also it depends on how much supplements are in the other vitamins so that your not buying separate vitamins if the supplements are already in another vitamin your taking.  In other words it pays to read the labels and know how much you should take to get the maximum benefits.

@Luvitorleaveit1 He said his top three were Essential-1, CoQ10 and Omega-3. Those would be the top three I would recommend to someone to start with... plus a little more cal/mag and vitamin D. 

The basic Essential-1 only has 1500 IU which barely gets you to the general recommendations. I put my parents on the newer version of Essential-1 w/ 3,000 IU VItamin D (because they just don't want to take a lot of supplements). This version is $10 more than the basic version, but it sort of eliminates the absolute need to supplement with additional Vitamin D. 

I think the Essential-1 only has about 250mg calcium in it. You really need another 250mg of calcium via supplement form daily. -- General recommendations for total calcium daily are around 1000mg (though some say 1500mg). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm adding. 

I'm moving to his Elite multivitamins available at Procaps, so I will be able to eliminate a lot of the specialty items as I move up the Elite chain as those contain a lot of the elements in the separate specialty items.

I just got my bloodwork back so I'm happy with what I'm taking and making adjustments.

@VaBelle35, yay!! Smiley Happy The elite is the way to go!!! Smiley Happy

You may still want to take 2 Ultimate Eye daily though, because his Elite still doesn't have the purple pigment, night vision anthocyanidins in them (e.g. bilberry and, I think, black elder). 

It also doesn't have any MSM in it (like the HHSN does).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I get MSM in my Maximum Joint Effort or one of the other specialty packs.

I'm on the fence about Ultimate Eye but I have almost a year to decide.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 I take trunature vision complex which contains 25 mg of Lutein and 5 mg of Zeaxanthin isomers in one softgel. I see AL's has less than that of each for 2 capsules. Why do you like his formula? Have you tried others? I've been really happy with the Trunature and it gets great reviews but wanted your take on AL's. TIA!

Honored Contributor

I got my TS bundle a few days ago. I am still using up my Ultimate Calcium supplement & liquid D3/K2 so I have not opened these yet. 

I am on extended delivery for the K2/MK-7 and Immune Factors. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

I got my TS bundle a few days ago. I am still using up my Ultimate Calcium supplement & liquid D3/K2 so I have not opened these yet. 

I am on extended delivery for the K2/MK-7 and Immune Factors. 

I just received mine yesterday. My mailman brought a small box to the door. I told him there should be more because what I ordered would not fit in that box. The box was not mine. Went back to his truck & he could not find it. He told me it was it in his lock box at Wal-Mart? I did not say anything. Less then 5 mins later he shows up with my package. He did not have time to go to Wal-Mart so that was not true. I don't think Wal-Mart has lock boxes for the postal workers.  He left my package at the wrong address again. He has been doing this a lot lately. I'm glad he came back with it. Did not want to hassle over getting my $200 worth of Andrew Lessman products. When I received what I thought was my CoQ10 from his previous show was actually 2 boxes of needles. Not my package again. Someone else got my CoQ10 while I got some needles. The mailman had to take care of that also. I don't think I should have to look at every package or piece of mail to make sure it has my name on it before I open it.