Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Iron Plus supplement

@qvcaddition  Thanks for your review of the iron you've been taking for a couple of months, and it not causing stomach upset. I know people who take iron and have problems with the stomach being unhappy.

Honored Contributor

Next time I see my doctor, I am going to ask about his thoughts on this. I don't think I need it, so am not purchasing it, but there seems to be many pros/cons. I need to learn more.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

@World Traveler wrote:

@qvcaddition  Thanks for your review of the iron you've been taking for a couple of months, and it not causing stomach upset. I know people who take iron and have problems with the stomach being unhappy.

I take about 25 of his vitamins a day.  I start in morning with breakfast and am taking all day long.  None of his vitamins bother my stomache, but they all help my health.  My blood test prove it and so does my energy.  His really work.  I could go on and on about his vitamins.  At going on 83 in June, I still work out, no kidding   2 to three hours a day, depending on what exercise is on my schedule for that day. Whatever vitamin of his you might be thinking about, read the reviews.  I just ordered some for my 57 year old middle child, he,s always tired.

Honored Contributor

I take a ton as well.  I break them up over the course of the day.  No issues with stomach upset.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN