Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman December TS Schedule

There is a Monday Night show with the usual Q&A.

8pm - 10pm Eastern

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I’ve recently heard opinions that K2 MK-4 is better than MK-7. I’d never even heard of MK-4. Have you? I guess this would be the time to research it. 

@willdob3 

No I have never heard of it. Wonder why Andrew chooses one over the other? I knew we needed the MK-7 form. Guess there's something else I need to research.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I’ve recently heard opinions that K2 MK-4 is better than MK-7. I’d never even heard of MK-4. Have you? I guess this would be the time to research it. 

@willdob3 

No I have never heard of it. Wonder why Andrew chooses one over the other? I knew we needed the MK-7 form. Guess there's something else I need to research.

@Nightowlz 

I suspect he uses it because it has a longer half life but the different ones do different things. Our bodies use more of the MK-4 & it can be found in more parts of the body than MK-7 but we need both. There are other MKs, too, but it seems like research on all of them is still relatively new and there is a lot we need to learn.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@VaBelle35 Oh, I didn't hear that. Thanks for posting. Hope he changes his mind. We'll see! Maybe it will be a monthly special though.

@World Traveler 

I was just channel surfing & saw Andrew on the Late Show with Adam. Andrew said he would be coming out with his Vit C drink in the Spring in about 5 months. Don't know if he will have it for the Apr shows or not until May? At least we know when it's coming.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Oh, that sounds interesting! I would definitely try it! Thanks for the update.

Honored Contributor

He has said he is doing the green drink, the vitamin c drink and the cranberry drink.

Dog stuff is imminent.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN