Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual TS Schedule - 2019

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

Wonder if there is any way to know what the special pricing will be for the Circulation and Vein Support? (19th)

@LTT1  I just hope it is at least a 720 bottle, better value.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

Wonder if there is any way to know what the special pricing will be for the Circulation and Vein Support? (19th)

@LTT1  I just hope it is at least a 720 bottle, better value.

Centrum Silver is much more reasonably priced. Ive done side by side comparisons. My doctor recommended it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Just an update on my lab work, for which I saw my doctor today for the results. This is the second time I have had lab work done in the last 12 months. Last time my numbers went down a lot. This was after I had started taking the products with CholestaCare (ChocoNuvo, CholestaCare, and the Oatmeal). My doctor took me off statin drugs and told me to continue to do what I was doing with Lessman's products.

Today's results show even better numbers for the HDL, LDL, and blood sugar. YAAAAY!!!

So my doctor is grinning from ear to ear and mentioned that he expected me to live another 30-40 years. I laughed and said: "You have my file in your hands, so you know how old I am. That is near impossible for me to live that much longer!" LOL!!!

Anyway, he continues to be impressed with what the Lessman products have done for me in the last 12 months and has told a select few of his other patients who have asked for alternatives to statins.

I am very thankful that I found out about Andrew's products and continue to tell others when they ask me about them. The easiest way for me to let them try his products is to give them ChocoNuvo, which is always a big hit! Then they ask for more information about it, and I print out the info that is essentially on the container. A few mentioned taking that to their doctors and all of the doctors, so far, have told them they have no problem with adding ChocoNuvo to their regime. Fantastic! 

Wow, congratulations on your test results.  I take the essential one.  When I am taking them the change is very subtle at first.  One day I realized how much I was getting done when taking them.  I do have more energy and I can tell the difference when I run out of them.  I purchased the 180  capsules.  I love when he is on, he is always interesting to listen to.  I am glad I discovered him too. Smiley Happy  Oh I received my essential 1 today.  That was very fast shipping.  I ordered on Friday.

Honored Contributor

@Reever
Yes, but I if I take it I immediately throw up.
It may be that I don’t tolerate additives, such as magnesium sulfate.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Your test results are really great!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 I really liked it when he said "your test results are better than my average patient HALF your age"? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Teddie FYI.......the day you told me the item number for Colleen's top, I tried to order it, but they were out for my size.

Just checked now and it said "only 1 left" in my size and I grabbed it! YAAYY!

Thanks again. Heart

Honored Contributor

I was taking Centrum Silver Chewables when I left Nature's Code and before going to AL.

I found the Centrum Silver Chewables formulation to be the closest to the USDA safe upper limits schedule than any other product.

Chewables had no stomach upset for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Teddie FYI.......the day you told me the item number for Colleen's top, I tried to order it, but they were out for my size.

Just checked now and it said "only 1 left" in my size and I grabbed it! YAAYY!

Thanks again. Heart

@World Traveler

I’m so excited for you!  I love when that happens!  Were you able to get the color you wanted? Let me know when you get it and have tried it on how you like it.  I’ve bought many of Colleen’s tops. I love her style. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Teddie Yes, I was able to get the Navy Blue. It was not available in my size the other day and I was so disappointed. Wasn't even going to check back, but did today and there it was, in my size and color I wanted!

I checked out some of her other things. I think I should watch the shows that feature her clothes. They seem quite nice.