Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Winter Special

Capture.PNG

Special Details

For the months of December, January and Febuary, we are offering a Winter Special with extra Special Savings and Free S&H on our Algal DHA 250 and Phytoceramides 350. BONUS BUY OFFER: Buy the 360 count of Algal DHA AND the 240 count of Phytoceramides, and receive $20 off your purchase! Sale prices available for a limited time only. Free Shipping & Handling is for Standard Shipping Only (Excludes Expedited Orders). Special pricing and free shipping available on the first AutoShip shipment only.
Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Winter Special

I was hoping he would bring back the large size CholestaCare in January. I'm getting low and need to restock. It was a Today's Special in January last year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Winter Special

@kwkelley wrote:

I was hoping he would bring back the large size CholestaCare in January. I'm getting low and need to restock. It was a Today's Special in January last year. 

@kwkelley 

I noticed he only has shows 1 weekend in Jan so he has less products as a TS. It's not even one of the Jan monthly specials.

Maybe he will mention when it will be available during his shows.

I don't like when he offers a TS & not offer it again same time next year because that's when I order.