Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Annual TS Schedule - 2019

@Laura14

i am just now getting around to seeing your comment!

I know supplements are expensive, but they have helped so much!

wonder where my head has been at? WOW 😲 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Have you seen this?

January - Secure Meals (1/13), CholestaCare (1/13), Circulation and Vein Support (1/19)

February – Essential One

April – Omega-3 (confirmed TS for April 2019); Ultimate Eye (confirmed for April 2019); Vitamin K2

July – Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails, Martine Collagen Peptides w/MSM

September – Immune Factor; Vitamin C; Vitamin C+B Complex

October – CoQ10; Vitamin D; Calcium/Magnesium; Cranberry Benefits; Ultimate Friendly Flora

November – Complete Digestion Kit; Digest Assure; Friendly Flora; Fibermucil; Aloe Vera; Ginger; Breath Plus; Bean and Vegetable Gas Relief; Dairy and Lactose Tolerance

December – Oatmeal/Oatbran; ChocoNuvo; Phosphatidyl Choline Liver and Brain Benefits; Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Thanks for bumping that up. I was thinking of posting it again for those who may have not looked at the very first posts, so thanks for taking care of it for me. Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Yes, but I didn’t have it memorized.

So, I posted the actual daily schedule in case anybody was like me and couldn’t remember the daily showings.

thanks

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU!  I need Essential One.  Hoping for a GIANT Bottle! Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

My family doctor said he takes Centrum Silver for what its worth so I am trying that now. Seems to do a good job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just an update on my lab work, for which I saw my doctor today for the results. This is the second time I have had lab work done in the last 12 months. Last time my numbers went down a lot. This was after I had started taking the products with CholestaCare (ChocoNuvo, CholestaCare, and the Oatmeal). My doctor took me off statin drugs and told me to continue to do what I was doing with Lessman's products.

Today's results show even better numbers for the HDL, LDL, and blood sugar. YAAAAY!!!

So my doctor is grinning from ear to ear and mentioned that he expected me to live another 30-40 years. I laughed and said: "You have my file in your hands, so you know how old I am. That is near impossible for me to live that much longer!" LOL!!!

Anyway, he continues to be impressed with what the Lessman products have done for me in the last 12 months and has told a select few of his other patients who have asked for alternatives to statins.

I am very thankful that I found out about Andrew's products and continue to tell others when they ask me about them. The easiest way for me to let them try his products is to give them ChocoNuvo, which is always a big hit! Then they ask for more information about it, and I print out the info that is essentially on the container. A few mentioned taking that to their doctors and all of the doctors, so far, have told them they have no problem with adding ChocoNuvo to their regime. Fantastic! 

Honored Contributor

@Reever
Centrum Silver made me throw up. (So did all grocery store multivitamins)
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Wonder if there is any way to know what the special pricing will be for the Circulation and Vein Support? (19th)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler  That is WONDERFUL news about your numbers going down and being taken off of drugs.  That is a good thing.  I've been taking AL's vits for 30 years and have NEVER stopped.  I give them as gifts and trust his information and quality like no other.  As I've posted here before,  when people in my office are getting sick for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time in a year,  I just religiously take his vitamins.  

When we went to Alaska almost 2 years ago, the second week of the trip was the cruise portion.  The ENTIRE ship was sick with colds.  The doctor on board that ship was BUSY that week.  Everyone in my amazing group of 24 got sick, EXCEPT for TWO people ....  my husband and I brought our AL vits and had loaded up on the IMMUNES, which is a God send.  ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take those. 

Again,  congrats.