Valued Contributor

I think the poster has indicated they are seeking medical advise and really just wanted to    Know if any one else had experience with those symptoms.  Sometimes it helps just to  see if any one can share anything.

Trusted Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

This makes me so mad. The OP already stated that they have already  seeked medical advice. READ!!!!!! COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!

I hate this-- seek medical advice. What's so wrong in asking if anyone had had these symptoms? Many times a lot of the Posters have been through this.

tive

I just don't get it and I guess I never will.

Thank you for standing up for me.  Apparently peolpe skim these posts.  I do not know what blood work the doctors did except for the normal ones. they all came back positive. Her OP said it was stress and did no tests! She is awaiting for a slant table test or what ever they call it to see if she has POTS.  The ER doctor thought this was a definate possibilty which is why she went to a cardiologist. The cardiologist did not think she had POTS for some reason but told her the table test would determine if she did. She recommended the endo doctor who did a few other tests that I do not know what they are and my granddaughter was so upset that she did not ask. Sorry, back up a sentence. The endo doctor saw that the ER discovered 4 cysts on her thyriod but said this would not be the cause and was not concerned about the cysts. My granddaughter got scared about the cysts.   Hopefully in the next month someone figures out what is wrong! I was hoping someone on here would say they had the same symptoms and disci=overed the cause.  Thank the lady who mentioned her POTS diagnosis!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

This makes me so mad. The OP already stated that they have already  seeked medical advice. READ!!!!!! COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!

I hate this-- seek medical advice. What's so wrong in asking if anyone had had these symptoms? Many times a lot of the Posters have been through this.

I just don't get it and I guess I never will.

Exactly, couldn't agree more.  But unfortunately thats what many do here---jump all over a poster simply for asking a question!   And last I checked, these ARE discussion forums to talk about and seek opinions--as the OP did--about something she was concerned about.   So rude.

Thank you !!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

This sounds serious and you should be seeking MEDICAL advice.

SHE DID!!!! Read my post !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Your granddaughter should be seeing a doctor- not waiting for you to hear responses from someone w / similar symptoms! 

APPARENTLY YOU DID NOT READ MY POST!  SHE HAS SEEN A NUMBER OF DOCTORS!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@Calcgirl 

I developed POTS after I stopped breastfeeding my oldest daughter.  I got so dizzy at times I lost consciousness. 

THANK YOU !!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I hope the doctor comes through, but my first thought was how's her eating?  Sounds like her blood sugar level dipped.  (Diabetes)  yes, get to the physician!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Advice Needed

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl   I am not a doctor or nurse but I am wondering if she is eating enough and getting enough nutrition.  Also, drinking a lot of water may help.  I have heard and read that nutrition and water intake and eating enough are very important, especially when breast feeding.  Please let us know how she's doing when you find out.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Yes, I hope the doctor comes through, but my first thought was how's her eating?  Sounds like her blood sugar level dipped.  (Diabetes)  yes, get to the physician!!!

Did you read the original post about the doctors that she has consulted?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky