Honored Contributor

Re: A happy event to share

[ Edited ]

I love this young woman. She nursed her  dying mother through cancer. She herself had breast cancer, and was working at a car wash, until she could find another waitresses job

She works 2 jobs. She sends her daughter to a parochial school. She deserves to be helped , she is a wonderful person

Regular Contributor

This is so good to read.  How blessed the mother and child were by your family and the selfless acts of kindness.   Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Let's hear about other peoples happy stores

Respected Contributor

It was so very nice to read something so very nice.

Sharing kindness to others is a gift you really give from within. There are really no words or emotion that can explain the kindness you feel inside, and no words for the reaction others have.

Bless you and your family for bringing such joy into the lives of others.

Thank you for sharing. It has made my day smile.

Respected Contributor

@cherry 

It is suitable for the Wellness forum because it is good for the heart.

Respected Contributor

@cherry   Your story is a testimonial that there are still plenty of kind, loving, and beautiful people in this world.  Stories like yours encourage others to do likewise.  Bless you and your famiy......obviously your son is the apple that didn't fall far from the tree!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

We all need friends, and we all need to be a friend...I have been blessed so many times in my life, it is good to give back

Honored Contributor

Acts of kindness are my favorite things to do for others. I especially enjoy doing them for the elderly or children. The rewards are far greater than the acts. They can range from giving a child a book to buying groceries for an elderly person or even sending a letter. 

Esteemed Contributor

How wonderful!  You have changed her life. ❤️👍

Respected Contributor

You're so kind, the world needs more people like you!