WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Finished:

4oz TT Remoist

8oz WWF Remoist.

FVWP texturizing spray

quart SCLV cc

pint Kids Watermelon cc

pint of CA cc

WEN MEN cc travel pkts

RTMs:  SHL SGGT  STP

Bella enhance & define

Opened a Spring Desert Poppy RTM

Esteemed Contributor

Finished a can of Light finishing spray , opened the same.
Esteemed Contributor

Finished off yet another 32 oz tea tree opened the same
Respected Contributor

Finished a Blessing (Hope) CC, haven't opened anything new yet..

Still using my SPL...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I used up the Fall Tuscan Pear that came in a "tili" beauty box a couple of months ago, it was pictured with Fall Ginger Pumpkin, which I really love, but came with FTP, to which I am somewhat allergic, so I had to use it as a first cleanse, to rinse out quickly, but I got it done.  At the "tili" price, it was free WEN, so I used it.  Also emptied my last gallon of Fig into a 32oz bottle, and will use it up as a second cleanse over the course of another week or so, and be done with all the WEN I don't just love.  Then it's back to TT first, then seasonal second, hooray!

Esteemed Contributor

Opened WEN botanical hair and and scalp tonic.

Opened 4oz CA Remoist, and today realized I have two of the same opened at the same time again. Dangit! 

Opened 16oz CC, SC, & 2 RTMs in Spring Desert Poppy.

(Say it like Pauly Shore)

"Lovin the Desert Paaa-py."

Finished quarts of CC in SCB and FVWP,  613, and CA.

Finished 1ea RTMs in SDP, STP, 613, 319.

Finished Remoist in SCLV.

Finished a 613 sunscreen dry oil, tossed out unopened FVWP texturizing spray.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, that👆 wasn't all in one week.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  I see you tossed a texturizing spray, did it just not work for you?  I sent all my unopened TS bottles to my BFF, who has naturally wavy hair, as I thought it might work better for her than for me.  Now that I have a perm, I ought to see what it does for me, if I have any left.  I don't think I do.  With a perm, what works for me is the EDTC or TP, if I want real hold.  I find the Bella Spirit scent is light enough it mixes okay with stronger-smelling seasonals.

Esteemed Contributor

I found the FVWP texturizing spray just always felt icky and smelled salty to me, @CamilleP .

Every time I'd lean forward my hair would swing toward my face, and long after it was dry, I'd still catch the smell of salt. Always reminded me of gargling with salt water for a sore throat as a kid.

I also have the 613 texturizing spray and wet or dry, all I smell is 613. Still, it makes me want to wash it it out my hair.

I bought a duo of the Bella Enhance and Define, and I'm currently having a love-hate relationship with it (mostly hate).

I'd given up and put it away for most of a year, but I'm experimenting with it again this summer. I'll probably end up tossing the open one and offering the sealed bottle to my neighbor.

Neither will be a repeat buy for me. I have enough curl without them and I can't deal with the lavender in Bella. I used to grow lavender, and I guess my tolerance for lavender is all used up.

Esteemed Contributor

I finished a 319 dry oil and opened the same. My facial night cream today so I opened that too looking forward to using it tonight.